Phil_R

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport Badlands Jeep Gladiator
Just so you are all aware, I ordered a set of Bronco Sport vinyl letters in turquoise blue for my wife's Bronco Sport. I receive them and they are actually more green and not even close to blue. I am dealing with them, however after their mistake, delays, and telling me my computer monitor is bad, it looks as if I am going to have to pay for shipping charges both ways and mail them out a certified letter with the new green letters since they advised they may not receive them if not sent certified, how convenient for them to say they never received them, and lose money on this deal. I hate to complain about a company, however I am hoping that no one else has to go through the trouble I have been going through with them. That is the reason for my post here. Check out the picture below.

Ford Bronco Sport Buyer Beware of 4X4 Graphics.com IMG_3049
Sponsored

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
If it were me, I would try to sell those to someone with an eruption green BS and just buy new ones from another seller. The ones I bought were like $15. By the time you send yours back in a certified letter, you’ll lose even more money.

OP
OP
Phil_R

Phil_R

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport Badlands Jeep Gladiator
If it were me, I would try to sell those to someone with an eruption green BS and just buy new ones from another seller. The ones I bought were like $15. By the time you send yours back in a certified letter, you’ll lose even more money.
Paid $23.00 for the letters. I will pay the $2.50 to send them back tomorrow. For a company to charge me that much for $2.00 worth of cut vinyl and then just not send out new ones at no charge since it was their mistake, shame on them. I would just a soon get money back from the rat finks, than to let them keep all of my money....

Bronco Blue

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Escape
They do look kind of turquoise, but they got a more greener tint and they appear darker than they are on the computer screen. They’re not as vibrant, but it could be the lighting too idk.
Sponsored