JeffS

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Mine was built 1/27. First scheduled delivery date was 2/24 moved to 2/26 then 2/28. Now set for between 3/8-3/15. was told it has been on a rail car in Kansas City for over 2 weeks. when I called NS to see it was telling me that rail car was in Pennsylvania on 2/26. So who the heck knows where it is or when it will show up. :)
Sponsored

OP
OP
AmazingSieve

AmazingSieve

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Mine was built 1/27. First scheduled delivery date was 2/24 moved to 2/26 then 2/28. Now set for between 3/8-3/15. was told it has been on a rail car in Kansas City for over 2 weeks. when I called NS to see it was telling me that rail car was in Pennsylvania on 2/26. So who the heck knows where it is or when it will show up. :)
Sounds like you didn’t make the ritualistic sacrifices in the correct order and this is the consequence, you have a car but you don’t and you have no idea when it’ll get there.

Aallenrn

Outer Banks
First Name
Angela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Ordered 10/26/21 Built 2/5/22, shipped 2/16/22, picked up on 2/26/22 (with a day or two delay due to NTX ice storm)
I hope that happens with ours! 10 days from built to pick up. Also in north Texas

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
Built February 08 2021 delivered march 05 2021 .No issue at all , no recalls , no complaints . Back to the dealership once for inspection and fresh oil .
Ford Bronco Sport Built to arrived, how long did it take? 48194CE7-62F7-4BB1-9F00-B71B4E7DBB3F

Ford Bronco Sport Built to arrived, how long did it take? 63688997-5A43-4A1E-9826-BEF5C2943A9A

LindaR62

Badlands
First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I ordered my Badlands in early February. Still haven’t received notification of a build date. Ugh

Petroph

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FX4 F150
I ordered my Badlands in early February. Still haven’t received notification of a build date. Ugh
Same here. I don't anticipate a build date until probably end of April or even May.

SallyP510

Badlands
First Name
Salvador
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si (Currently), waiting on my Bronco Sport
If it's any consolation, I ordered mine 12/4 and have yet to receive any build date notification. I'm getting pretty impatient at this point.

seoden88

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Sport Badlands
I ordered mine in mid February. Based on your schedule and others I've seen, hoping to see a production date email in the next month or two. Hoping to take delivery sometime before December. ?
Don't be so sure. My Badlands was ordered on Dec. 04, havent heard anything

Petroph

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FX4 F150
I'm seeing more and more on the road this week in my area. Hoping one day I can be one of them. ?

Badlanders

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 2500, KLR, Bronco Sport Badlands on order
Ordered 12/13 and quiet since receiving the Order Confirmation the same day.
Badlands tend to lag behind the other trims, 2.0L vs 1.5L related components? And within the Badland group it seems to depend on content. At various times it could be due to Premium Pkg, Moonroof, 360+ and / or Tow Pkg. Currently the Tow Pkg seems to be common for those lost in the twilight zone.
Don't mean to rain on anybody's parade, just sharing an observation, I'm out in the rain as well.

P-NUT

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mkz, 2011 F150 FX4, 1975 MGB
Was talking with my salesman yesterday and he was waiting on a bs special order that showed it was on a rail car in Minnesota when a hauler showed up on the lot for delivery. The dealership is in central Missouri. All you can do is keep your fingers crossed for it to show up. Good luck

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I wonder if I should pepper my dealership with all the questions I now know I should have asked such as how many orders do you have unscheduled ahead of me?

LindaR62

Badlands
First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Ordered 12/13 and quiet since receiving the Order Confirmation the same day.
Badlands tend to lag behind the other trims, 2.0L vs 1.5L related components? And within the Badland group it seems to depend on content. At various times it could be due to Premium Pkg, Moonroof, 360+ and / or Tow Pkg. Currently the Tow Pkg seems to be common for those lost in the twilight zone.
Don't mean to rain on anybody's parade, just sharing an observation, I'm out in the rain as well.
I’m just hoping I get mine by summer. Ordered February 6th, so too early to tell.

nakeff

Badlands
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Corvette, 2018 F150 Platinum, Honda Civic
Are BS BL was built March 5th and shipped on March 9th. The window sticker indicates by rail to NB New Brunswick, Canada. We live north of Houston? Who knows? Ordered the car on October 5th.
Sponsored