Outer Banks
First Name
Maria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks, 2021 Ranger Tremor
Hey everyone,
I just received my on-road assistance kit and first aid kit from the dealer today and wanted to share them in case anyone else is looking to buy them. They were actually an add-on from the dealer that were itemized on my window sticker. I encourage everyone to look at their window stickers because the dealer didn’t inform me of this, in fact, they didn’t exist at the time I purchased my car (in May). To be honest, I originally wanted my money back since I paid for them, but I am shocked at how nice these kits are. The on-road kit has a lot of good essentials that you might need in a light emergency situation or to make quick repairs- and it's great quality too! They are branded with the Bronco logo and the First Aid Kit has the ability to be strapped to the MOLLE straps. Going to attach some pictures to this post as well.

Ford Bronco Sport BS On-Road Assistance Kit & First Aid Kit IMG_2050

Ford Bronco Sport BS On-Road Assistance Kit & First Aid Kit IMG_2053
Ford Bronco Sport BS On-Road Assistance Kit & First Aid Kit IMG_2059
Ford Bronco Sport BS On-Road Assistance Kit & First Aid Kit IMG_2060
Ford Bronco Sport BS On-Road Assistance Kit & First Aid Kit IMG_2068
Sponsored

retiredguy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BB , 2020 Ecosport, 2017 Escape
Nice looking kits. I have the roadside assistance kit that I bought off EBAY for my Escape but these kits have nicer packaging.

ChefDank

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Hey everyone,
I just received my on-road assistance kit and first aid kit from the dealer today and wanted to share them in case anyone else is looking to buy them. They were actually an add-on from the dealer that were itemized on my window sticker. I encourage everyone to look at their window stickers because the dealer didn’t inform me of this, in fact, they didn’t exist at the time I purchased my car (in May). To be honest, I originally wanted my money back since I paid for them, but I am shocked at how nice these kits are. The on-road kit has a lot of good essentials that you might need in a light emergency situation or to make quick repairs- and it's great quality too! They are branded with the Bronco logo and the First Aid Kit has the ability to be strapped to the MOLLE straps. Going to attach some pictures to this post as well.

Ford Bronco Sport BS On-Road Assistance Kit & First Aid Kit IMG_2050

Ford Bronco Sport BS On-Road Assistance Kit & First Aid Kit IMG_2053
Ford Bronco Sport BS On-Road Assistance Kit & First Aid Kit IMG_2059
Ford Bronco Sport BS On-Road Assistance Kit & First Aid Kit IMG_2060
Ford Bronco Sport BS On-Road Assistance Kit & First Aid Kit IMG_2068
Looks good; I want the first aid kit and the off road tow recovery kit as well ??

OP
OP
KodiakMomCrawler

KodiakMomCrawler

Outer Banks
First Name
Maria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looks good; I want the first aid kit and the off road tow recovery kit as well ??
Yea definitely good to have. If you get the off road tow recovery kit, take pics of it! I was really surprised with how much was included in the on-road kit, especially the jumper cables.

SportWest

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport Badlands
Looks like one of the better pre-packaged emergency kits. Didn't even know this was an official add-on.

Curious how the road reflector works out. I have a crate in the trunk of my Sport with emergency and maintenance items, including a heavy-duty three pack of reflectors. On the plus side, they won't fall over and really do the job, downside is the box is heavy and bulky.

OP
OP
KodiakMomCrawler

KodiakMomCrawler

Outer Banks
First Name
Maria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looks like one of the better pre-packaged emergency kits. Didn't even know this was an official add-on.

Curious how the road reflector works out. I have a crate in the trunk of my Sport with emergency and maintenance items, including a heavy-duty three pack of reflectors. On the plus side, they won't fall over and really do the job, downside is the box is heavy and bulky.
I was surprised with how good the quality is. Plus, given the size of the bag, I wasn’t expecting as much stuff in it as there was! I still have to open the road reflector and take pics of it to post it on here.

OP
OP
KodiakMomCrawler

KodiakMomCrawler

Outer Banks
First Name
Maria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@SportWest I took a couple pics of the road reflector. It’s regular plastic, but the base folds out perpendicular to prevent it from toppling over.
Ford Bronco Sport BS On-Road Assistance Kit & First Aid Kit 36737934-F328-4861-900D-2B5439D8F0F6
Ford Bronco Sport BS On-Road Assistance Kit & First Aid Kit 164BD765-8816-4AFD-8D1F-21556F9D758E

OP
OP
KodiakMomCrawler

KodiakMomCrawler

Outer Banks
First Name
Maria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I was tempted to get the Bronco ones from the accessories page but as an EMT I usually prefer to build my own…here’s what I have.

Ford Bronco Sport BS On-Road Assistance Kit & First Aid Kit 3420F00D-4A39-4B12-ADA1-1FCDEFF47C96

Ford Bronco Sport BS On-Road Assistance Kit & First Aid Kit 832EBF55-1459-491B-8375-AE5E6C63E278

Ford Bronco Sport BS On-Road Assistance Kit & First Aid Kit 71026637-1B22-437C-81EB-2B202E4B09A6

Ford Bronco Sport BS On-Road Assistance Kit & First Aid Kit 5C4F627A-8E49-4AE2-9105-B96698C8A383
That is so cool!! Your kit is very thorough too. I like how you found a good use for the seat pouch. Question- do you feel the weight of the kit on the MOLLE straps will make them sag over time? I know that’s what they’re there for, but it makes me nervous to hang mine on it.

Milehifireguy

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Big Bend
@KodiakMomCrawler I’m not sure how it will hold up on the molle loops. The kit isn’t too heavy. Right now I’m just trying it out in that spot. I may keep it there or find a different spot. Maybe hang it off the back of the rear seat with one of these…
Hooke Road Wrangler Rear Seat Headrest Molle Panel Interior Storage Organizer Panel Accessory Compatible with Jeep JK Wrangler 2007-2018 - 1PCS https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08C274Z4Y/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_T8AP1DMCTV31H84FBSEK?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

OP
OP
KodiakMomCrawler

KodiakMomCrawler

Outer Banks
First Name
Maria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@KodiakMomCrawler I’m not sure how it will hold up on the molle loops. The kit isn’t too heavy. Right now I’m just trying it out in that spot. I may keep it there or find a different spot. Maybe hang it off the back of the rear seat with one of these…
Hooke Road Wrangler Rear Seat Headrest Molle Panel Interior Storage Organizer Panel Accessory Compatible with Jeep JK Wrangler 2007-2018 - 1PCS https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08C274Z4Y/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_T8AP1DMCTV31H84FBSEK?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
That’s a good idea too if you end up not using the straps. I know what you mean - I’m moving mine all around my car to see what works best too. Right now my first aid kit is in my glove box. Honestly, I think it looks best on the MOLLE straps, my OCD just prevents me from hanging them there.. lol

VirtualJMills

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I was tempted to get the Bronco ones from the accessories page but as an EMT I usually prefer to build my own…here’s what I have.

Ford Bronco Sport BS On-Road Assistance Kit & First Aid Kit 3420F00D-4A39-4B12-ADA1-1FCDEFF47C96

Ford Bronco Sport BS On-Road Assistance Kit & First Aid Kit 5C4F627A-8E49-4AE2-9105-B96698C8A383
Out of curiosity, who makes that IFAK bag? I like the leave-behind panel design.

Sneaky Leatherman Raptor shears photobombing too :)

Milehifireguy

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Big Bend