Does Bronco Sport come with roadside assistance?

Central Jersey

Big Bend
First Name
Mordechai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport big Bend
Does the BS come with roadside assistance?
Thanks,
Joe in NH
All New fords come with Roadside assistance for 5 years or 60k miles whichever is first . It is provided thru the FordPass app

Martinjv71

Badlands
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BadLands
Does the BS come with roadside assistance?
Thanks,
Joe in NH
Joe in NH.

Is there any new car made that does not? It is plastered on the website, in car documentation, dealer documentation. I don't think there is a place you can look that does not talk about it.........

Central Jersey

Big Bend
First Name
Mordechai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport big Bend
Ford will only take you to the closest dealer
They took me to the second closest dealer (was only 11 miles ). I think they will take you to any within 20 miles . If none within 20 miles than the nearest dealer .

KodiakMomCrawler

Outer Banks
First Name
Maria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks, 2021 Ranger Tremor
Re-opening this thread…
I’m coming up on my renewal with AAA, I wanted to know everyone’s opinions on if I should renew it or cancel it because of Ford’s roadside assistance?
I’m reading everyone’s posts on this thread and I’m wondering if I should continue to use AAA because my preferred dealership is not local to me.
All input is greatly appreciated!

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
Re-opening this thread…
I’m coming up on my renewal with AAA, I wanted to know everyone’s opinions on if I should renew it or cancel it because of Ford’s roadside assistance?
I’m reading everyone’s posts on this thread and I’m wondering if I should continue to use AAA because my preferred dealership is not local to me.
Fords roadside assistance is good in any state in the USA also I believe in Canada and Mexico, check on your Ford pass for information . Love that color, enjoy.

Ford Bronco Sport Does Bronco Sport come with roadside assistance? BCD04B36-74FD-4063-9741-A43E33BD6896

KodiakMomCrawler

Outer Banks
First Name
Maria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords roadside assistance is good in any state in the USA also I believe in Canada and Mexico, check on your Ford pass for information . Love that color, enjoy.

Ford Bronco Sport Does Bronco Sport come with roadside assistance? BCD04B36-74FD-4063-9741-A43E33BD6896
Thank you so much! I appreciate the help.

Reactions: Jrl

KodiakMomCrawler

Outer Banks
First Name
Maria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

PS- I like your color too!

Reactions: Jrl

Dude

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Re-opening this thread…

Ford Roadside Assistance: 5 years or 60,000 miles (whichever occurs first)

Towing
Battery Jump-Start
Fuel Delivery
Lock-out Assistance
Flat Tire Service
Winch Out
Other Roadside Services
See Owners Manual pg ??? for details (your owners manual might be on a different page than mine)
Sponsored