Aleta51

Badlands
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy 1500 LTZ Z71 crew cab
Well , it was only a day off from a week? I received my build week date of 12/6 ??? this was for an order that I put in on October 13 . …I just got the email now. But I am in Maine so who knows if I will get it before the end of the year ?it would be an awesome Christmas present to me from me ? Will keep you all posted. And has anybody heard of a $1500 incentive for 2022 vehicles ordered from FMC on behalf of your dealership before 10/31/21? I received this email today from another dealership…

Ford Bronco Sport BS BL with BL package and moonroof 0D685485-4D16-4542-9B40-604EB2AEB779
Sponsored

The Shark

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL, 2023 Bronco WT
I ordered mine roughly same time you did with the exact same build week but haven't gotten anything about a rebate.

Monkey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, F-350, a Tesla, and more...
There is absolutely no mention of that incentive anywhere on Ford’s web site. I would be leery of it coming from a dealership. But keep watching, maybe it will show up on Ford.com…

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
The $1500 represents $1000 cash bonus and a $500 if you trade in. These are dependent on your geographic areas so check with your dealer. Most advertise it on their website.

OP
OP
Aleta51

Aleta51

Badlands
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The $1500 represents $1000 cash bonus and a $500 if you trade in. These are dependent on your geographic areas so check with your dealer. Most advertise it on their website.
Aha !! Thank you ! Any insight or reviews on the B & O stereo system upgrade? Worth it ?

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
I am also in New England and received the incentive email. It took 4 weeks to deliver mine but it sat 4 days waiting for a boat ride to my dealer. I’m very pleased with the B&O and particularly enjoy have all my music on a USB stick.

retiredguy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BB , 2020 Ecosport, 2017 Escape
I have the BL and before that a BB. The B&0 sound system sounds better than in the BB.

ScareCrow

Badlands
First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands
Aha !! Thank you ! Any insight or reviews on the B & O stereo system upgrade? Worth it ?
I really like the B&O system, beats having to install upgraded speakers and amp's.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Unsure for the BS. I have had it in other vehicles as upgrade and loved it. I wanted all the other things in the PP so it was a no brained on my order.

The Shark

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have the B&O sound system in my BL, I wouldn't call it the best I ever heard but it is eons better than the standard system I had in my OB.

OP
OP
Aleta51

Aleta51

Badlands
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered mine roughly same time you did with the exact same build week but haven't gotten anything about a rebate.
My price was $38,235 MSRP. Is that what I’m going to pay? Is there wiggle room on an MSRP…. am I going to pay more ?

The Shark

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My price was $38,235 MSRP. Is that what I’m going to pay? Is there wiggle room on an MSRP…. am I going to pay more ?
It depends on your dealer but if they are honest they will stick to the MSRP price and any rebates that are available. These days I wouldn't expect anything more, for the most part be happy if they don't stick a "Market Adjustment" on it. I qualify for X-Plan pricing and my DORA has that price at $38034.59, the MSRP is $39265. I'll wait and see if they honor the X-Plan, they might on a order, I hadn't found a dealer that would do X-Plan on a stock unit.

Idontknow

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cross trek and grand caravan
Well , it was only a day off from a week? I received my build week date of 12/6 ??? this was for an order that I put in on October 13 . …I just got the email now. But I am in Maine so who knows if I will get it before the end of the year ?it would be an awesome Christmas present to me from me ? Will keep you all posted. And has anybody heard of a $1500 incentive for 2022 vehicles ordered from FMC on behalf of your dealership before 10/31/21? I received this email today from another dealership…
Wow that was quick! Merry Christmas to you indeed!

Idontknow

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cross trek and grand caravan
I really like the B&O system, beats having to install upgraded speakers and amp's.
I have a pair of b&o h8 headphones. Absolutely love them. Hoping the b&o system sounds as good….or better
Sponsored