First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.undergroundgraphics.com
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Sport, 23 Bronco, 22 392, 20 JT
Want to thank y'all for being patient. Myself and my staff have been very busy on the Bronco Sport and still have more to come. For now, the hoods! These should be up anyday now on the site, but I thought it would be best to go ahead and list the info here (I'll add a link to the site when they are up).

It seems simple, but when you offer as many options as we do, it can get confusing. So, we've broken these down to hopefully keep things simple. First off, we have 4 different options on shapes:

1. Standard: the basic, simple, easy choice. Small, yet effective. Runs to back of hood.
2. Full: this fills the area between the hood bumps. Runs to back of hood.
3. Hood Bumps: a working solution to the glare at the rear section. Leaves about 1" of hood space at the rear.
4. 3-Piece: the "Full" hood with the Hood Bumps. This does leave about 1" of space at the rear.

We also currently have 7 options for styles. (Solid shown here)

1. Solid
2. Solid w/ pinstripe (body color)
3. Solid w/ color pinstripe (2 layer)
These hood graphics go great with our First High line of side stripes as well our Spear collection.

4. Topography (single color)
5. Topography (2-color)
These also pair well with our Topography side graphics kit and rear hatch inlay.

6. On the Rocks (single color)
7. On the Rocks (2-color)
And of course, this compliments our signature On the Rocks side graphic and rear hatch inlay.

Color options are available for base layer and second layer (not just matte black/orange).

Just like all our vehicle kits, we are using premium cast wrap vinyl for DRY installation. All kits are cut to fit.

And don't forget, we can add custom text or logos in your graphic, however we do ask that you call or email for these custom inquiries!

While these kits are designed for the DIY'er, we always recommend a professional wrap installer if you're hesitant.

We have provided you a demo install video on our YouTube channel (link coming soon)

Links to purchase (coming soon)

As always, feel free to message us, or call us direct. Luis, Michelle and I are here to help!

Greg Lilly
Owner/Operator
Underground Graphics

Pictures!!

Standard:
IMG_4566.JPG

IMG_4568.JPG

IMG_4670.JPG

The Full:
IMG_4552.JPG

IMG_4561.JPG

IMG_4667.JPG

Hood Bumps:
IMG_4659.JPG

IMG_4665.JPG

3-Piece:
IMG_4661.JPG

IMG_4663.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:

Ronsheri

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Out Banks
Does the flat black stop the GOD awful glare that comes off the the hood?

OP
OP
Underground Graphics

Underground Graphics

Badlands
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Does the flat black stop the GOD awful glare that comes off the the hood?
It absolutely helps!! Stop? No, but it does make a big difference. We tried to do a large full piece, but it's dman near impossible to install, and if we struggled, we knew you would as well. So the 3-piece is the largest. But fomr what we see, the rear sections of the hood bumps are where the predominant glare is. We will have another option soon to bring the graphic all the way back to the edge of the hood. Right now, it stops about an inch short due to design aesthetics.

Greg ;)

Ronsheri

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Out Banks
Thanks for the quick response, I'll check back when you do the redesign.

Robins21

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport, 05 F150, 99 Explorer, 69 Stang
My wife says she gets the glare off the top & the rear of the hood bump. I would be very interested in the hood bump graphics with the pin strip. Please keep us updated.

OP
OP
Underground Graphics

Underground Graphics

Badlands
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for the quick response, I'll check back when you do the redesign.
The hood bumps kit is the best option for your glare issues. We will also test a matte clear film (PPF) That should be an economical and easy mix as well.
Greg 👍

The_Jimmer

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
Anyway you could show how the flat black with orange pin strips would look on a gloss black vehicle? I've got the orange grill lettering front and back, and curious if the flat on gloss with the stripes might be a subtle but appealing touch.

Bpzilko

First Edition
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Want to thank y'all for being patient. Myself and my staff have been very busy on the Bronco Sport and still have more to come. For now, the hoods! These should be up anyday now on the site, but I thought it would be best to go ahead and list the info here (I'll add a link to the site when they are up).

It seems simple, but when you offer as many options as we do, it can get confusing. So, we've broken these down to hopefully keep things simple. First off, we have 4 different options on shapes:

1. Standard: the basic, simple, easy choice. Small, yet effective. Runs to back of hood.
2. Full: this fills the area between the hood bumps. Runs to back of hood.
3. Hood Bumps: a working solution to the glare at the rear section. Leaves about 1" of hood space at the rear.
4. 3-Piece: the "Full" hood with the Hood Bumps. This does leave about 1" of space at the rear.

We also currently have 7 options for styles. (Solid shown here)

1. Solid
2. Solid w/ pinstripe (body color)
3. Solid w/ color pinstripe (2 layer)
These hood graphics go great with our First High line of side stripes as well our Spear collection.

4. Topography (single color)
5. Topography (2-color)
These also pair well with our Topography side graphics kit and rear hatch inlay.

6. On the Rocks (single color)
7. On the Rocks (2-color)
And of course, this compliments our signature On the Rocks side graphic and rear hatch inlay.

Color options are available for base layer and second layer (not just matte black/orange).

Just like all our vehicle kits, we are using premium cast wrap vinyl for DRY installation. All kits are cut to fit.

And don't forget, we can add custom text or logos in your graphic, however we do ask that you call or email for these custom inquiries!

While these kits are designed for the DIY'er, we always recommend a professional wrap installer if you're hesitant.

We have provided you a demo install video on our YouTube channel (link coming soon)

Links to purchase (coming soon)

As always, feel free to message us, or call us direct. Luis, Michelle and I are here to help!

Greg Lilly
Owner/Operator
Underground Graphics

Pictures!!

Standard:
IMG_4566.JPG

IMG_4568.JPG

IMG_4670.JPG

The Full:
IMG_4552.JPG

IMG_4561.JPG

IMG_4667.JPG

Hood Bumps:
IMG_4659.JPG

IMG_4665.JPG

3-Piece:
IMG_4661.JPG

IMG_4663.JPG
Maybe you can help. Any tips on removing decals like this? Trying to get rid of mine from the factory.

IMG_7788.jpeg

IMG_7514.jpeg

NMhunter

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS Badlands
Usually, a heat gun will make it easy to remove decals. The longer they ston on in the sun, the harder to remove.

TnyM

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'77 Chevy c10, '22 Bronco Sport BL
Just ordered a full TOPO hood decal. I've done small topo decal stuff myself so I think this will accent it well.

OP
OP
Underground Graphics

Underground Graphics

Badlands
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
My wife says she gets the glare off the top & the rear of the hood bump. I would be very interested in the hood bump graphics with the pin strip. Please keep us updated.
The hoods are up on the site now.

LMK if you have any questions!

Greg ;)

Luis@UG

Badlands
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Maybe you can help. Any tips on removing decals like this? Trying to get rid of mine from the factory.

IMG_7788.jpeg

IMG_7514.jpeg

Like @NMhunter mentioned before, you can use a heat gun and pull away (not up), diagonally. This will make it easier to remove and leave less adhesive residue.
Just be careful and aware of leaving the gun hold in just one spot. Go back and forth, I will recommend the Bronco to be temperature room and not under the sun.
Is there's any residue, you can use and adhesive remover product and wipe the vehicle afterward with isopropyl alcohol.

Luis 😎

Jdiditz

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Would be even nicer if you could incorporate a bronco ghost image in the center piece. Looks good anyways. It's just to bad your not any closer to Michigan. Nice work regardless

Luis@UG

Badlands
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
We do custom graphics as well. Price varies depending of the request. We have different promotions depending on purchase, plus we just release a exclusive promo code for the members of this forum.

Check out our website: https://www.undergroundgraphics.com/collections/bronco-sport

We have a lot of products for the Bronco Sport. We also have online (YouTube) and print instructions of installation.

if there's any other question or doubts, don't hesitate to contact us;

Phone #: 713.783.4739
Email: [email protected]

Luis :cool: