Caliope

Outer Banks
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS OBX, 2019 Ranger Lariat Screw
Dang. I guess my BS OB won't be getting built the week of 11/8. I thought it was too good to be true.

CaptainCrud

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Dang. I guess my BS OB won't be getting built the week of 11/8. I thought it was too good to be true.
I'm scheduled for 11/8 as well. All we can do is cross our fingers and see. It's just a 5 days shutdown so who knows ?

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
I'm scheduled for 11/8 as well. All we can do is cross our fingers and see. It's just a 5 days shutdown so who knows ?
Hopefully if no one was scheduled the week of 11/1 it should be good. I think if we all take a healthy perspective that there will be shutdowns and shortages we will keep strong! The end result will be a BS in our garages! I am scheduled week of 11/22

Caliope

Outer Banks
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hopefully if no one was scheduled the week of 11/1 it should be good. I think if we all take a healthy perspective that there will be shutdowns and shortages we will keep strong! The end result will be a BS in our garages! I am scheduled week of 11/22
I know. I am looking at it that it might give me a little more time to sell my '15 Escape. I know that I can always trade it in, but I am hoping to squeeze a little more out of it to pay for the BS. I also have a '19 Ranger, so I don't need the Escape, or the BS for that matter, but I want the BS.

ScareCrow

Badlands
First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands
I know. I am looking at it that it might give me a little more time to sell my '15 Escape. I know that I can always trade it in, but I am hoping to squeeze a little more out of it to pay for the BS. I also have a '19 Ranger, so I don't need the Escape, or the BS for that matter, but I want the BS.
Hang in there!! It's worth the wait. :beer:

Caliope

Outer Banks
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hang in there!! It's worth the wait. :beer:
This isn't my first time ordering a vehicle. I just miss the good old days when the vehicle arrived in 4-5 weeks. I had to wait 3.5 months for my Ranger back in '19. Ford was having parts issues for it back then. They had a lot full of Rangers waiting for missing parts (check out Ranger5G.com). Mine came missing 2 of the 6 bed tie downs because Ford was having trouble getting them. Shortly after mine was built, Ford changed the Ranger spec to only include 4 tie downs. So, the parts shortage is not really a new thing, the pandemic has just magnified it.

kcomeaux87

Big Bend
First Name
Kelvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I'm just sitting here hoping my 2021 will ship before they start building the 2022. lol

Mick2022OB

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Volvo XC90 Recharge
We ordered ours 2 August. Tracker shows in production but never received an email from Ford with any updates. Did you get the Ford emails?

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
We ordered ours 2 August. Tracker shows in production but never received an email from Ford with any updates. Did you get the Ford emails?
He is talking about his 2022.

If you Ordered Aug 2nd then it is a 2021. 2021s are done being built now as the plant was closed last week and there are individuals here with a 11/8 build week for their 2022s. Call your dealer. I have heard of some with 2021s where the tracker still shows in production but it already shipped. Call your dealer, dont sit around for an email from Ford

Caliope

Outer Banks
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
He is talking about his 2022.

If you Ordered Aug 2nd then it is a 2021. 2021s are done being built now as the plant was closed last week and there are individuals here with a 11/8 build week for their 2022s. Call your dealer. I have heard of some with 2021s where the tracker still shows in production but it already shipped. Call your dealer, dont sit around for an email from Ford
Yes, I am talking about my '22. Oh, by the way I am a she not a he, albeit an unusual one that uses tools and builds things.?

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Yes, I am talking about my '22. Oh, by the way I am a she not a he, albeit an unusual one that uses tools and builds things.?
Well hello Lisa! Sorry bout that!!!:like:

Justinahern

Outer Banks
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
I don’t believe 2021s are finished. I have three separate 2021 VINs that I’m tracking still in production.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
I don’t believe 2021s are finished. I have three separate 2021 VINs that I’m tracking still in production.
That would be highly unusual, but hey anything can happen now,

That said, there are some 2021s from people have said who own them stayed in the in production status even though they were shipped.

Or, if they could be orders got cancelled, there is no reason for Ford to fix their chips etc and ship them wasting the parts on a 2021 thus in production cancelled order could still be sitting on a lot.

2022s start production this week in the plant according to those who have 2022s scheduled. There should be no more 2021s in the production line as of this week as manufacturers generally do not mix years in a production line
Sponsored

Last edited: