Kitty’sBack

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeannette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Terrain
I think it has todo with options. It seems like I picked every option that has been associated with production delays. Sunroof, Carbonized Silver Top, and the Tow Hitch, the salesman mentioned a delay with the leather seats that come in the BL when I ordered my truck but I haven't seen that mentioned in the forums yet.

Good luck, we all need it!
what I find interesting is that when I do a build and search there is nothing close to my OB within 100 miles. When I do the same build with a BL there are a bunch of them.
Sponsored

gcharles

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F150 XLT
what I find interesting is that when I do a build and search there is nothing close to my OB within 100 miles. When I do the same build with a BL there are a bunch of them.
I am finding the same here in Western NC. I don't know if dealers are banking on folks choosing to upgrade when we cannot find what we are looking for in stock anywhere?

I am looking for a BB although I did order one on 3/3/21 and there are very few BS on lots as I was told by two dealers these are selling before they get delivered and if I want one that is in production or in transit to place a deposit on it.

No I don't think I will do that. I will keep looking as it gives me something to do while waiting for my fully loaded BS BB ;)

OP
OP

Kitty’sBack

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeannette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Terrain
I am finding the same here in Western NC. I don't know if dealers are banking on folks choosing to upgrade when we cannot find what we are looking for in stock anywhere?

I am looking for a BB although I did order one on 3/3/21 and there are very few BS on lots as I was told by two dealers these are selling before they get delivered and if I want one that is in production or in transit to place a deposit on it.

No I don't think I will do that. I will keep looking as it gives me something to do while waiting for my fully loaded BS BB ;)
I should’ve added that the BL’s are not the color I ordered or have extra options. No exact matches. Lots of Base models out there. I’m driving myself insane. It’s 40 days since my order and 55 until my build date. Probably about another 30 for transit.

First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
I should’ve added that the BL’s are not the color I ordered or have extra options. No exact matches. Lots of Base models out there. I’m driving myself insane. It’s 40 days since my order and 55 until my build date. Probably about another 30 for transit.
At least you have a build date! I'm at 36 days since my order and don't even have one! Curious what is your build date right now?

OP
OP

Kitty’sBack

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeannette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Terrain
At least you have a build date! I'm at 36 days since my order and don't even have one! Curious what is your build date right now?
My build date is May 10. Check with your dealer. Ford should send you an email but if your dealer screwed up your email address that obviously won’t happen. The dealer would have the build date of there is one.

OP
OP

Kitty’sBack

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeannette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Terrain
I saw this yesterday, if it’s already been posted I apologize for the duplicate. Production is ramping up. February’s numbers are more than double January’s. Hopefully they’re catching up a little and build dates will come sooner.

https://fronterasdesk.org/content/1664355/bronco-sport-production-rises-fords-hermosillo-plant

Bronco Sport Production Rises At Ford’s Hermosillo Plant

March 5, 2021

Production of the Bronco Sport at Ford’s plant in Hermosillo, Sonora, is picking up.

In February, the plant produced 13,450 of the SUVs, the highest monthly figure to date. It had previously peaked at 8,022 in December, then roughly halved by January, according to Mexican federal car production data.

Also in February the plant produced 21 of what it called simply a “C-Pick Up,” according to an early March investor release. CNBC first reported on the production of what it described as a likely compact truck. A company spokesperson was unable to provide additional information on the vehicle.

The Hermosillo Ford plant is one of the most important employers in Sonora, directly employing thousands, with thousands more working for suppliers or otherwise dependent on the company’s presence.
I’m seeing posts that people are getting dates moved up, moved back, some hear nothing and then the next
thing they know their bronco is being built. I wonder if the production increase is causing a delay in the tracker system. Or there are so many build to order vehicles, which is not the norm, that maybe they aren’t bothering to enter every date change. Just my thoughts.

K5 Blazer FL

Badlands
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 K5 Blazer
All I can find around around me (50 mi) are base models, two Big Bends and two Bandlands with zero options, with half of them being marked as "Dealer Ordered". I'm really not interested in any of the 3 cylinder models. I really liked the BL dealer sample I test drove but when I inquired about purchasing it I was told they would take my information but there were already a handful of people ahead of me when it would become available for purchase.

jeffclt

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa Guilia, LR Disco 5, RAV4 Adv, Soon Bronco Spt
This dealer is amazing, sent me an update today. So it was 8 days from 'ship date' to 'in Illinois' -- on its way to S. Carolina.
Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sport production is increasing at factory 1616199541815

5Dogs

First Name
Toni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
My build just got pushed from week of May 10 to Week of May 24.
Frustration is building.
Noooo.....my build got pushed back to May 10 from April 26th...I hope I don't get pushed again. When did you order and what model?

omahafordowner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Noooo.....my build got pushed back to May 10 from April 26th...I hope I don't get pushed again. When did you order and what model?
BL+BL w/ gray roof, 360+, CargoM, and hitch
Ordered Feb 3.

Last edited:

Dbcamp

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
My build also just got pushed one week to May 10. BL + BL, tow, 360 assist, CMS, steelies. Ordered on Feb 9.

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
My build also just got pushed one week to May 10. BL + BL, tow, 360 assist, CMS, steelies. Ordered on Feb 9.
Similar order to yours, more or less, placed about a week later. Still no build date. So, at least you have one.
Sponsored