Outer Banks
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LOVING my Bronco Sport Outbanks
I ordered my
Curious what packages you have. I have an OB OB+ Ford Co-pilot and mine literally got pushed for the third time yesterday. I’m hearing it’s the moonroof holding things up.
[/QUOTE
Sponsored

broncgrl94

Outer Banks
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LOVING my Bronco Sport Outbanks
I ordered 2/1 OB+OB Area 51. Immediately got a production date of 4/13. Received and email just a few weeks ago that it was moved up to 3/29. I'm hoping that holds. No Tow Package and no CoPilot.

Last edited:

Laurenrj6486

Outer Banks
First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Huh... I didn't know you could get a moonroof on anything but a Badlands or FE. Regardless, my BL + BL with tow and moonroof was moved to two weeks earlier.
Yeah the moonroof and wireless charging comes with the OB package

Shiskamba

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
Curious what packages you have. I have an OB OB+ Ford Co-pilot and mine literally got pushed for the third time yesterday. I’m hearing it’s the moonroof holding things up.
All three packages and CMS

tombstone81

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex, 2021 Mazda CX-9
Good news for me...my build date has moved from week of May 24 to week of May 10. I have almost all the extras so wont be surprised to see me bumped again.

ordered Jan 26th. BL + BL with grey roof, 360, tow

ACGilbert

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge ST
I built and ordered my Badlands on March 3, the dealer said it was going to be over 3 months... Reading the forums hasn’t inspired confidence in getting my Bronco Sport by June.
I ordered my BS/BL Nov. 30. My current build date is week of March 29th. Sigh! On my order I checked every box but the engine block heater. Maybe an equipment availability issue?

5Dogs

First Name
Toni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Well, looks like I get to wait two extra weeks. Just got my EM that production date was moved to 5/10 from 4/26. I'm in a FB Bronco Sport group and many new owners are posting paint & windshield issues. Maybe my silver lining for having to wait longer will be some improvement with those issues. Still bummed though ?

OP
OP

Kitty’sBack

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeannette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Terrain
I ordered my OB on Jan 29th, shortly after that I was emailed a production date of Apr 12th. Last week I received an email that production starts today!
wow. I like that. I keep hoping for an email. I ordered on 2/4 and my date is 5/10

K5 Blazer FL

Badlands
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 K5 Blazer
I ordered my BS/BL Nov. 30. My current build date is week of March 29th. Sigh! On my order I checked every box but the engine block heater. Maybe an equipment availability issue?
I think it has todo with options. It seems like I picked every option that has been associated with production delays. Sunroof, Carbonized Silver Top, and the Tow Hitch, the salesman mentioned a delay with the leather seats that come in the BL when I ordered my truck but I haven't seen that mentioned in the forums yet.

Good luck, we all need it!
Sponsored