Kitty’sBack

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeannette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Terrain
I saw this yesterday, if it’s already been posted I apologize for the duplicate. Production is ramping up. February’s numbers are more than double January’s. Hopefully they’re catching up a little and build dates will come sooner.

https://fronterasdesk.org/content/1664355/bronco-sport-production-rises-fords-hermosillo-plant

Bronco Sport Production Rises At Ford’s Hermosillo Plant

March 5, 2021

Production of the Bronco Sport at Ford’s plant in Hermosillo, Sonora, is picking up.

In February, the plant produced 13,450 of the SUVs, the highest monthly figure to date. It had previously peaked at 8,022 in December, then roughly halved by January, according to Mexican federal car production data.

Also in February the plant produced 21 of what it called simply a “C-Pick Up,” according to an early March investor release. CNBC first reported on the production of what it described as a likely compact truck. A company spokesperson was unable to provide additional information on the vehicle.

The Hermosillo Ford plant is one of the most important employers in Sonora, directly employing thousands, with thousands more working for suppliers or otherwise dependent on the company’s presence.
Sponsored

jeffclt

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa Guilia, LR Disco 5, RAV4 Adv, Soon Bronco Spt
Good ... because I'm refreshing my VIN lookup and window sticker a few times a day to see if anything changes.

Dcamp

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Good ... because I'm refreshing my VIN lookup and window sticker a few times a day to see if anything changes.
I received a VIN about 2 1/2 weeks ago along with an updated build week of May 3. Should I be able to find a window sticker at this stage of the process and if so where can I find? Thanks in advance for any help.

OP
OP

Kitty’sBack

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeannette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Terrain
Me too. I’ve been driving our Jeep TJ and it’s not as fun as I thought it would be.

5Dogs

First Name
Toni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
I received a VIN about 2 1/2 weeks ago along with an updated build week of May 3. Should I be able to find a window sticker at this stage of the process and if so where can I find? Thanks in advance for any help.
Where are you getting the VIN? My last email from Ford gave me a production date of April 26...I have not received anything since. Thanks !

Molson

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Big Bend BS; '13 Subaru Impreza
Where are you getting the VIN? My last email from Ford gave me a production date of April 26...I have not received anything since. Thanks !
You will need to talk to your dealer to receive your VIN and order number.

OP
OP

Kitty’sBack

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeannette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Terrain
i got my build date ( which is when I think they issue the vin) about a month ago. My build date is May 10. I still don’t have a window sticker.

pixlpush

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tern GSD Ebike (car free at the moment)
i got my build date ( which is when I think they issue the vin) about a month ago. My build date is May 10. I still don’t have a window sticker.
Same with me I ordered on Feb 3rd, got my Vin and initial production date from my dealer on Feb 24'th. Production date 5-17-21 No window sticker yet :(

OP
OP

Kitty’sBack

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeannette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Terrain
Same with me I ordered on Feb 3rd, got my Vin and initial production date from my dealer on Feb 24'th. Production date 5-17-21 No window sticker yet :(
maybe the sticker comes when they build it. I hope they move up our dates.

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
The email from Ford telling me I was moved from April to March had a Track My Order button and that took me to shop.Ford.com where they had my complete order and VIN.

OP
OP

Kitty’sBack

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeannette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Terrain
The email from Ford telling me I was moved from April to March had a Track My Order button and that took me to shop.Ford.com where they had my complete order and VIN.
Ford.com doesn’t even have my production date on there yet. I’m hoping my production date will get pushed up too. ??
Sponsored