TMaze

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Mine has 6/22 Production Date and 6/30 at bottom of window sticker. Est Delivery 10/31. Got In Production status on 6/15. So obviously they are not able to complete the build there is a hold up. Prob sitting in the yard in Mexico with missing parts at this point.
Ugh-so frustrating. I was hoping that 10/31 date was just some generic placeholder.
Sponsored

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Ugh-so frustrating. I was hoping that 10/31 date was just some generic placeholder.
A miracle still could happen and they get built shipped. But it is starting to look like Ford will push incomplete units to the yard to be completed later once parts arrive. No one knows, dealers don't know, vehicles might ship next week, next month, or several months later. Only thing we know is they are not going to Built status in a normal time frame so there is definately a hold up.

Warren505

Badlands
First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Website
warren149.wordpress.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford
A miracle still could happen and they get built shipped. But it is starting to look like Ford will push incomplete units to the yard to be completed later once parts arrive. No one knows, dealers don't know, vehicles might ship next week, next month, or several months later. Only thing we know is they are not going to Built status in a normal time frame so there is definately a hold up.
I was hoping that with my build date of 6-11-21 I might be seeing soon but the for tracker shows
Vehicle Details
Ordered On 3/20/2021
Order Number R03B
VIN
Estimated Dealer Delivery 10/31/2021
so at this point if that the new date it should be labeled a 2022!
good thing I’m not In a hurry
?

Dogula

Badlands
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I was hoping that with my build date of 6-11-21 I might be seeing soon but the for tracker shows
Vehicle Details
Ordered On 3/20/2021
Order Number R03B
VIN
?
2022 Job #1 is 11/1/21, so anything built before that is a 2021. I'm talking built date, not delivery date.

shopaholic-nic

Outer Banks
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
SUBMITTED - #339 on the list

Warren505

Badlands
First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Website
warren149.wordpress.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Vehicle Details
Ordered On 3/20/2021
Order Number R03B
VIN
?
Thanks , I guess that where the 10/31 date come from even if it’s not a build date!
MY DELIVERY CHANGED TO
Vehicle Details
Ordered On 3/20/2021
Order Number R03B
VIN
Estimated Dealer Delivery 11/3/2021
Thanks , I guess that where the 10/31 date come from even if it’s not a build date!
2022 Job #1 is 11/1/21, so anything built before that is a 2021. I'm talking built date, not delivery date
So the tracker took away my build date and changed the delivery day to 11/3/21.
Look like it’s not going to happen for me .
Should I cancel and reorder a 2022?
My new details Vehicle Details
Ordered On 3/20/2021
Order Number R03B
VIN 3FMC********
Estimated Dealer Delivery 11/3/2021

shopaholic-nic

Outer Banks
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Welcome to the Bronco Sport Forum ORDERS Tracking List!

1. Please use the Orders Tracking List Submission Form to add yourself to the list.
2. Post a reply in this thread to let us know.
3. Once your submission is approved it will show up in the list.
4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet below it for detailed infographics on models/trims, engines, colors, etc.
5. Use the Change Request Form to request any changes to your order info on the tracker list.

How does this tracker work exactly? Not sure what I should expect, it just seems like a list of open orders? Kindly advise, thanks! :)

brololo

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Big Bend / Trailblazer SS
Submitted! - Anxiously waiting for my BB/BB... just like so many of you also are.

Group_44

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Platinum,80 Triumph TR8, 69 Jag XKE 2+2
How does this tracker work exactly? Not sure what I should expect, it just seems like a list of open orders? Kindly advise, thanks! :)
It is just that....a list of who ordered what and when. The tracker that actually lets you see the progress of the order is on a separate tab on the forum main page using your VIN number and order number. The title, Bronco Sport Tracking List and Stats, is a bit confusing.

Last edited:

Wmf1

Outer Banks
First Name
Wendi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Welcome to the Bronco Sport Forum ORDERS Tracking List!

1. Please use the Orders Tracking List Submission Form to add yourself to the list.
2. Post a reply in this thread to let us know.
3. Once your submission is approved it will show up in the list.
4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet below it for detailed infographics on models/trims, engines, colors, etc.
5. Use the Change Request Form to request any changes to your order info on the tracker list.

I have no idea if I'm doing this correctly, I just filled out a tracker with the correct info, I may have another one too.

Richard Johnson

Big Bend
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Order # Z407
My production date is 6/15/21, bottom of sticker says 7/21/21. The dealer thought the end of July but he doesn’t seem to know. Ford Tracker doesn’t recognize my Vin number. I have no ship date on your tracker. Am I looking at Oct. also?
Sponsored

Last edited: