Molson

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Big Bend BS; '13 Subaru Impreza
As per my dealer on 7 / 14 placed reservation trim level specific only! Dealer moved it along, then on my ford account it was showing as a submitted order? but with wrong color and no options. Was told by dealer to reorder using the build and price! did that next order went to my dealer and he moved it along now that order is showing up on my ford account. Dealer had to talk to ford rep to cancel the first reserved order!!!
I had a very similar issue. I first reserved the base then when I ordered I upgraded to big bend and options but the order went through before he sent it and it was base, wrong color, no options.
Sponsored

JamesT

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon, Fiat Spider 124, Bronco Sport Badlands
I had a very similar issue. I first reserved the base then when I ordered I upgraded to big bend and options but the order went through before he sent it and it was base, wrong color, no options.
Same thing happened to me. Dealer is trying to work with Ford to get the order corrected. Itā€™s good to check your confirmation receipt I guess.

jlm3447

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 2dr JK, 07 FJC
Submitted mine as well. Dealer had to talk with Ford to get the Area 51 color added since my reservation was for Shadow Black on accident. They also didn't want to discuss financing or trade-in until the Sport arrives since we can still not take the vehicle once it arrives if we choose to.

Geelloo90042

Badlands
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport-Badlands
Submitted my order last week, but I realized my order did not have all the options. So I had to talk to the inventory dept, and she was able to edit the order and submit. I did not get an updated email from Ford, so hopefully everything goes thru.

Superduty

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜02 F-250; ā€˜17 Explorer; ā€˜17 Focus ST; ā€˜79 Bronco
Welcome to the Bronco Sport Forum ORDERS Tracking List!

1. Please use the Orders Tracking List Submission Form to add yourself to the list.
2. Post a reply in this thread to let us know.
3. Once your submission is approved it will show up in the list.
4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet below it for detailed infographics on models/trims, engines, colors, etc.

Cyber Orange badlands on order # 10158553

ORCA

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My dealership told me it will cost $500 (non-refundable) to spec and order mine tomorrow. Is that a common practice for all orders? I already put down the $100 to reserve?

txbronc

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Cx-9
My dealership told me it will cost $500 (non-refundable) to spec and order mine tomorrow. Is that a common practice for all orders? I already put down the $100 to reserve?
Depends on the dealer, mine asked for $500. Some on here said the dealer they were reserving through asked for $1000.

ORCA

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ok - thanks for the heads up. Iā€™ll just plan on having a little chat with my salesman. Iā€™m not handing out $500 without something in return though... like a guaranteed delivery date (?)
Again - he said this is non-refundable. I feel like Iā€™m paying for a dealership allocation.

txbronc

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Cx-9
If anything he should be paying you.. I heard they canā€™t get them on their lot until all reservations are handled. So if you donā€™t take delivery, now that dealership has a bronco on their lot to sell.. idk maybe Iā€™m missing something
Iā€™m planning on using the $500 as a loan with interest to the dealership. Not sure if it will work but I could have made money on investing it by the time I get the bronco.

ORCA

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So I managed to place my order today for my wifeā€™s new Bronco Sport. I ordered the Badlands w/o the Badlands pkg. in White. Havenā€™t received the order confirmation, but I was pleased that they didnā€™t require any additional funds for deposit.

Horsetail

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Did anyoneā€™s dealer submit their order without confirming the Xplan price first? Mine just pushed my original reservation through (and the build is inaccurate btw). Thanks to this forum I have a pretty good idea of what my xplan price should be, I just didnā€™t didnā€™t realize it was even possible for a dealer to order a car for you without you signing off on the price. Is it too late to change your dealer after they order the car

txbronc

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Cx-9
Did anyoneā€™s dealer submit their order without confirming the Xplan price first? Mine just pushed my original reservation through (and the build is inaccurate btw). Thanks to this forum I have a pretty good idea of what my xplan price should be, I just didnā€™t didnā€™t realize it was even possible for a dealer to order a car for you without you signing off on the price. Is it too late to change your dealer after they order the car
My dealer said they would honor x-plan if offered. At the time I ordered it wasnā€™t known, so the order was sent based on MSRP.
Sponsored