Bobby L

Outer Banks
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport, Audi RS5, Ford F-250
Had to make a 100+ mile round trip run late last night with most hwys closed and while it took over 3 hours, I gotta say the BS did outstanding all the way, there & back in slippery mode on some of the hwy’s and lots of back roads. Total 100% feeling of confidence, with no slipping or sliding or spinning even while passing (safely) cars & trucks with flashers on, cars in ditches etc...
Very impressed with its snow & ice performance Along with new Toyo Open Country AT III’s.
Was a little worried about my gas as I did not even notice I was at 71 miles to E. But luckily found a gas station that was closed, but pumps were on.
Love this Lil booger!!

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sport is awesome on ice & snow!! 9078188F-8DC7-4D1A-93E6-A4AB7090D12D
Sponsored

Central Jersey

Big Bend
First Name
Mordechai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport big Bend
Had to make a 100+ mile round trip run late last night with most hwys closed and while it took over 3 hours, I gotta say the BS did outstanding all the way, there & back in slippery mode on some of the hwy’s and lots of back roads. Total 100% feeling of confidence, with no slipping or sliding or spinning even while passing (safely) cars & trucks with flashers on, cars in ditches etc...
Very impressed with its snow & ice performance Along with new Toyo Open Country AT III’s.
Was a little worried about my gas as I did not even notice I was at 71 miles to E. But luckily found a gas station that was closed, but pumps were on.
Love this Lil booger!!

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sport is awesome on ice & snow!! 9078188F-8DC7-4D1A-93E6-A4AB7090D12D
My Big Bend Sport handles nicely to the speed limit on slippery and snowy roads (my commute is on roads with 45-50mph speed limits )

We are going to have snow on Thursday. My bronco sport is in the shop getting a new bumper and wheel well liner put on . No fun,

OP
OP

Bobby L

Outer Banks
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My Big Bend Sport handles nicely to the speed limit on slippery and snowy roads (my commute is on roads with 45-50mph speed limits )

We are going to have snow on Thursday. My bronco sport is in the shop getting a new bumper and wheel well liner put on . No fun,
Yea, that’s about the speed I averaged. Sorry to hear your Bronco is in the shop!

Central Jersey

Big Bend
First Name
Mordechai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport big Bend
Sorry to hear your Bronco is in the shop!
Life is Awesome. S*** happens.
I was having a bit to much fun off the road . I went thru 3” of ice ? . I will stay on the road until spring.

OP
OP

Bobby L

Outer Banks
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Life is Awesome. S*** happens.
I was having a bit to much fun off the road . I went thru 3” of ice ? . I will stay on the road until spring.
Damn, that’s a bummer! But yea, it’s easy to get carried away! ?

wiyeti

Outer Banks
First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS Outer Banks
Agreed. Even with the snow on the roads feeling "greasy" here in WI, it feels great under my foot. Slippery mode really makes a difference to let you scoot around!

I do think I will be upgrading the stock OB tires to ATs soon though. Stock definitely are more for daily commuting, but the Bronc still handles marvelously!!

OP
OP

Bobby L

Outer Banks
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Agreed. Even with the snow on the roads feeling "greasy" here in WI, it feels great under my foot. Slippery mode really makes a difference to let you scoot around!

I do think I will be upgrading the stock OB tires to ATs soon though. Stock definitely are more for daily commuting, but the Bronc still handles marvelously!!
The Toyo’s are great! Have them on the big boy to.
Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sport is awesome on ice & snow!! 6118F9BB-6BC9-46FB-884D-10007F17D4B6

kino

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BS; '18 GC Trailhawk V8 ; ‘22 Explr ST ordered
Drove mine late last night on pretty dismal far-west suburban roads in 'Slippery' and had no problems. I was not going to let my daughter drive it home to work in it (too inexperienced). Took it slow and the BL handled GREAT!

My wife and I took the Honda Passport in 'Snow' mode to get her and it was better, but that's because I drive it much more and I am used to it.

760Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Where is it snowing? Lol

it’s still 108 out here in the Palm Springs area today… I was brave and rode my motorcycle to work today lol