JcrOffroad

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport Big Bend
We are happy to roll out a full lineup of skid options for the Bronco Sport! Great options to replace the factory felt covers or upgrade your badlands/first edition.

Front engine skid:
The only skid on the market that allows for full oil changes without removing the skid!

https://www.jcroffroad.com/product/BSSD-GN-1G.html

install video:

***Coming soon, bolt on lower factory bumper bash plates

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sport Front Engine Skid Plate by JcrOffroad! A25E61C7-0700-4F19-9BD5-F721BEC93274
Sponsored

Gunless_zk

Big Bend
First Name
Zikang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco sport, 2006 Toyota Crown Athlete
Good to see that more parts are rushing into our bb:thumbsup:, whats the weight for this part btw.

Bluebaru

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BS Badlands, 2019 VW GTI Rabbit ed. 03 JCW MCS
Looks like you have done an excellent job with this, both the installation video and the Steel skid plate, with both oil drain plug and filter access panels. Plus, on top of that, you will be offering an ad on plate, to protect the vulnerable upward sloping plastic, in front, below the bumper!

Depending on how much coverage, the ad on front lower skid plate has, I may be tempted to replace my HRG skid plate with your skid plates. The combination of them being steel and the ability to change the oil without removing the skid plate(s) just might be enough to get me to switch.

Last edited:

xlite

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Was thinking the same thing Bluebaru. My Rally Innovations one has saved me more than once. Would be nice to have the access ports.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
@JcrOffroad there are a large number of Bronco Sport groups on facebook if you post up over there that should get you a lot more sales. But check if groups allow product posts some may not allow some will.

omahafordowner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Is there anything that protects the underside of the bumper? It looks like that would be torn up with any offroading.

OP
OP
JcrOffroad

JcrOffroad

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

timhutch

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cyber Orange 2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Just like Bluebaru I believe I will switch out my Rally Innovations front skid for your set once you get the piece for the front underside of the front bumper. That piece has saved the nose pieces of my Sport Badlands rig several times now.

Bluebaru

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BS Badlands, 2019 VW GTI Rabbit ed. 03 JCW MCS
Here is the front lower bumper skid. Independent of the front skid.

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sport Front Engine Skid Plate by JcrOffroad! CE281C16-3769-44DE-A2B9-958F72FE9EBB

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sport Front Engine Skid Plate by JcrOffroad! CD939FF2-61FA-4083-A493-417F10C51230
I'm not sure why but I'm not finding this as cosmetically pleasing as the other skid plates on the market. I realize "looks" is not it's primary function and that it will probably and hopefully be steel, with a dark coating but I'm just not there visually. It's something about the shape and placement of the holes.

Edit. After looking at the first pic some more, what I think would look best is to have 3 holes on each side that look like the middle hole, alternately, 4-5 of the smaller holes, on each side, might look good as well.

Last edited:

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
I'm not sure why but I'm not finding this as cosmetically pleasing as the other skid plates on the market. I realize "looks" is not it's primary function and that it will probably and hopefully be steel, with a dark coating but I'm just not there visually. It's something about the shape and placement of the holes.
Agreed and posted about in the other thread.

OP
OP
JcrOffroad

JcrOffroad

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Will this fit the Badlands with OEM skid plate? If so, will this have to be removed before removing the OEM skid plate?
This I don’t know. We don’t have a badlands for development.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.