Remotecellphone

Big Bend
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima Coupe
I’ve seen a few pics of the Oxford White and noticed that some have white and some have black “Bronco Sport” lettering on the back of the car. Curious to know because I didn’t see an option to choose either color.
Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sport Color Lettering On Rear 1609747550268

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sport Color Lettering On Rear 1609747561103
Sponsored

babybronco327

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburu Outback
I am not a fan of the white lettering and I didn't see any options to change it to at least the traditional silver which would be nice.

Tiger80

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
I am not a fan of the white lettering and I didn't see any options to change it to at least the traditional silver which would be nice.
I'm ordering the black lettering when my BL order comes in... the white on white's gotta go.

Elboy

Badlands
First Name
Elden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Let me know if you have success doing that. I want to order some too.
i’ve thought about it but i think i may just plastidip it. maybe tomorrow if i’m feeling like it. i don’t really like the white letters either

Elboy

Badlands
First Name
Elden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
I just looked on the parts website - I couldn’t find anything.
https://parts.ford.com/shop/SearchDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=1405&catalogId=251&categoryId=&sType=SimpleSearch&resultCatEntryType=2&showResultsPage=true&searchSource=Q&pageView=&searchTerm=badge&searchType=&beginIndex=&pageSize=12&pageNumber=2#list

ford parts website, plug in year make model, keyword search ‘emblem’. thumbnails are same for all sorts so just look at the part number in the product photo. maybe look for one that says specific for base or first edition models to get black. if anything, order the white lettering and spray paint it black before you mount if difficulty of application was the problem for you. but at that point i would just plastidip, i personally don’t like the hassle of de & rebadging

DakotaTimber

Badlands
First Name
DakotaTimber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL + BL, 360+, tow +
https://parts.ford.com/shop/SearchDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=1405&catalogId=251&categoryId=&sType=SimpleSearch&resultCatEntryType=2&showResultsPage=true&searchSource=Q&pageView=&searchTerm=badge&searchType=&beginIndex=&pageSize=12&pageNumber=2#list

ford parts website, plug in year make model, keyword search ‘emblem’. thumbnails are same for all sorts so just look at the part number in the product photo. maybe look for one that says specific for base or first edition models to get black. if anything, order the white lettering and spray paint it black before you mount if difficulty of application was the problem for you. but at that point i would just plastidip, i personally don’t like the hassle of de & rebadging
Name Plate | FordUS guessing it's the sold out version.

DakotaTimber

Badlands
First Name
DakotaTimber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL + BL, 360+, tow +
you think the bronco and sport name plate/badge just go over the bronco sport on the back of the car then?

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sport Color Lettering On Rear EC6B3238-6706-411F-9CA3-829373F56FF8
I have no idea but I was interested in doing the same thing or having it painted Carbonized Grey along with the door handles, to match the roof, wheels grill and fake vent. The more I thought about it, I decided to go a different route. I switched the color to Alto Blue where the white looks good along with the grey top. I guess I don't like the idea of a brand new car version getting body work before I even get it.
Sponsored