Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks Area51
We have a Ford rep on here. Have you heard anything about relocating the ECU? I'm spooked to do any deep water crossings.
Same here, so I won't be using my BS for that. If I want to forge water, I'll buy a boat.

Bronclahoma

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Driving routinely in water is hard on vehicles. I used to ride dirt bikes in the Canadian River which is slightly salty. It made a mess of my bikes. I have a 23 BL scheduled to be built next week and I'd like to know where the ECU is on it. Soon as it comes in I plan to slap some 245 Wildpeaks on it and head to Colorado.

compass crusher

Big Bend
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Driving routinely in water is hard on vehicles. I used to ride dirt bikes in the Canadian River which is slightly salty. It made a mess of my bikes. I have a 23 BL scheduled to be built next week and I'd like to know where the ECU is on it. Soon as it comes in I plan to slap some 245 Wildpeaks on it and head to Colorado.
Get it!

If you want to join here's my Colorado off road group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1227438991515121/?ref=share

Alfa 2407

Big Bend
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I an unsure of the bl location but in my 22 big bend it is in the driver side fender on the engine side of the wheel well

Dude

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I an unsure of the bl location but in my 22 big bend it is in the driver side fender on the engine side of the wheel well
Have you both (@Bronclahoma @Alfa 2407) scrolled back to Post #23? (and there is other info scattered around this thread before and after #23). I think all BS models have the module located in the same spot shown in #23. Lots of discussion about relocating but just talk. And there are other things subject to potential water intrusion discussed in this thread and in other threads so a search is needed to locate that discussion. Some people experienced damage when crossing “deep” water and others did not but no way to know how long their vehicle had been in the water since that info wasn’t reported.

Or are you referring to something else?

Alfa 2407

Big Bend
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Have you both (@Bronclahoma @Alfa 2407) scrolled back to Post #23? (and there is other info scattered around this thread before and after #23). I think all BS models have the module located in the same spot shown in #23. Lots of discussion about relocating but just talk. And there are other things subject to potential water intrusion discussed in this thread and in other threads so a search is needed to locate that discussion. Some people experienced damage when crossing “deep” water and others did not but no way to know how long their vehicle had been in the water since that info wasn’t reported.

Or are you referring to something else?
Must have over looked that
Sponsored