Sparky

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Ford Explorer Sport, 16 VW Beetle Convertible
Saw this on a new Bronco Sport Badlands Sticker for a local dealer. Shows that you have one year to participate but they do not even have them set up yet. Sounds like the reservation buyers may get left out!
Sponsored

Attachments

dreamwrx

Badlands
First Name
Huy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 WRX
I believe the First one is going to be in Spring of 2021 - Austin, TX. They have not set a date yet probably because they want to see the first series of the Bronco released in the wild attend that.

It says that you have one year from date of purchase or until 2023. So technically anyone who gets their car before that Spring 2021 event would have to try to get into that one. However, probably due to Pandemic, they'll make some changes by adding more slots or more events.

OP
OP
Sparky

Sparky

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I believe the First one is going to be in Spring of 2021 - Austin, TX. They have not set a date yet probably because they want to see the first series of the Bronco released in the wild attend that.

It says that you have one year from date of purchase or until 2023. So technically anyone who gets their car before that Spring 2021 event would have to try to get into that one. However, probably due to Pandemic, they'll make some changes by adding more slots or more events.

OP
OP
Sparky

Sparky

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It actually says one calendar year or the end of 2023 whichever comes first to register to attend. So I assume that you can register to attend in the future as long as you register before your year is up.

JamesT

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon, Fiat Spider 124, Bronco Sport Badlands
I really want to do the Off Roadeo. Hoping for something closer to the PNW. I assume they will have something tailored for the Sport.

dreamwrx

Badlands
First Name
Huy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 WRX
I really want to do the Off Roadeo. Hoping for something closer to the PNW. I assume they will have something tailored for the Sport.
I think the Off Roadeo is Free for the BS Badlands/FE... I'm not sure if they plan on doing something that the lower trims would be able to handle. That would be cool but I would surmise that you would have to pay for it.

JamesT

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The four locations have been announced. it Is weird to think about going to a school during the pandemic. Nice to dream. I’d consider going to Vermont rather than one of the other schools cuz I’m guessing it’s terrain is more similar to the PNW than the deserts or the dry Texas hills. Are you thinking about going to a school?

Freeskierdude

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 CRV
The four locations have been announced. it Is weird to think about going to a school during the pandemic. Nice to dream. I’d consider going to Vermont rather than one of the other schools cuz I’m guessing it’s terrain is more similar to the PNW than the deserts or the dry Texas hills. Are you thinking about going to a school?
Vermont will be WAY rockier and much more roots than the PNW. I grew up in Vermont and moved out to Oregon a couple of years ago. But yes your are right, its more similar in ways

2Horse

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
If you check the website broncooffrodeo.com/Can I attend any location, it states that the owners of the Bronco Sport Badlands and First Edition may attend the Austin location. I may be wrong, but the way it is written, it looks like we won't have the option of attending any of the other three locations that the Bronco owners can choose from.

JamesT

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If you check the website broncooffrodeo.com/Can I attend any location, it states that the owners of the Bronco Sport Badlands and First Edition may attend the Austin location. I may be wrong, but the way it is written, it looks like we won't have the option of attending any of the other three locations that the Bronco owners can choose from.
Well shoot. You are correct and good catch. I don’t guess Ford wants to treat us as second class... well, will have to ponder it’s value to me up here in Seattle.
Sponsored