Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
I heard they were also planning a rodeo in Stowe, VT and then the environmentalist complained. Austin is too far, VT would have been doable.

ChefDank

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I heard they were also planning a rodeo in Stowe, VT and then the environmentalist complained. Austin is too far, VT would have been doable.
They are still planning one in the northeast; no location has been secured yet since they lost VT a few weeks ago. I hear NH and Maine are up for discussion.

tburner

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I have written them a few times now with no response. Hopefully, they are just jammed up and will get back to me at some point.
Did you get resolution? I just responded to my "verification failed" email and within six minutes they responded and said they verified my vehicle. I confirmed on the Off-Roadeo website that my vehicle status has been updated to verified.

JamesT

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon, Fiat Spider 124, Bronco Sport Badlands
Did you get resolution? I just responded to my "verification failed" email and within six minutes they responded and said they verified my vehicle. I confirmed on the Off-Roadeo website that my vehicle status has been updated to verified.
I wrote [email protected] three times and finally last week got a reply. They confirmed our vehicle so we are now ready to apply whenever they open up reservations. I think their systems or their people just got overwhelmed by the number of people registering.

RonSwanson

First Edition
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST, 2020 Edge ST, 2021 Bronco Sport First Edition
I wrote [email protected] three times and finally last week got a reply. They confirmed our vehicle so we are now ready to apply whenever they open up reservations. I think their systems or their people just got overwhelmed by the number of people registering.
They couldn't verify me originally; then were able to about a week later (I never emailed them or anything). Still haven't seen anything open for actual reservations though.

JamesT

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

dfwplaneguy

First Edition
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
No details on dates yet. Just registration for whenever Austin opens up
I am curious why you are picking austin? I'm in Dallas, so Austim makes sense as it's only a 4 hour drive. MOAB would be closer to you, but may be still to far to drive.

JamesT

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am curious why you are picking austin? I'm in Dallas, so Austim makes sense as it's only a 4 hour drive. MOAB would be closer to you, but may be still to far to drive.
I think Austin is the only offering Bronco Sports. The others are full Broncos.

With today’s announcement that Broncos are significantly delayed again, I wonder if this will push back the opening of the off roadeo?

YukiSport

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I think Austin is the only offering Bronco Sports. The others are full Broncos.

With today’s announcement that Broncos are significantly delayed again, I wonder if this will push back the opening of the off roadeo?
I saw an article on Ford Authority.com yesterday (5/29) that reports Ford sent an email to all Bronco reservation holders saying that to make it up to them for production delays, Ford will provide them with priority access to Bronco Off Roadeo events.

How do you like that, Bronco Sport owners? Your place in line just got 100,000 Bronco reservation holders put in front of you. Don't know about you, but I'm really, really angry about this.

Everyone needs to write to Ford to let them know this is an unacceptable marketing ploy to "Potential" customers of full-size Broncos. Real customers who have already paid for and received their vehicles........Ford wants you to get out of the way for their "priority" customers.

Here is the link to the article:

https://fordauthority.com/2021/05/ford-shares-2021-bronco-production-update-with-all-order-holders/

Here is the email (copied from the text of the article above)

"Hello,

We’ve all been waiting to get back to the wild for a long time now.

You’ve been patient. And we thank you for that.

We’ve been doing everything we can.

Through the pandemic.

Through unprecedented demand.

Through supply-chain hurdles and countless other things you don’t give a damn about.

All you want is a Bronco.

The reason this email is down to the wire is because we’ve been doing everything we possibly can to avoid the need to send it. This launch has scuttled our best intentions and assumptions, so we want to set things right by talking to you straight: we are not yet able to give you a delivery timing update.

This is due to our Achilles heel in this launch, the hardtop roofs. Our production capacity doesn’t match up with the actual orders we received. And while we are investing millions of dollars to fix our roof supply issue, that investment unfortunately won’t materialize overnight.

Given these challenges, we unfortunately can’t provide you with a definitive delivery window. Instead, we will alert you as your Bronco achieves every milestone in the production process:

Scheduled for Production – This email will provide an approximate build week.
Built – This email will confirm your vehicle is produced and awaiting final calibrations and accessory installs. It will include the estimated arrival date at your dealership.
Shipped – This email will confirm your vehicle is on its way to your dealer and include the latest estimated arrival date.

We know those emails can’t come soon enough. So for those who need to get off-road right now, we’re offering priority access to our complimentary off-road driving experience, the Bronco Off-Roadeo. Register here. We’ll also keep creating opportunities for you to experience these beasts in person in your local area, which you can learn more about through Bronco Nation here.

We are deeply grateful for your undying love for this vehicle and we thank you again for bearing with us. We’re going to get these Broncos out there, and we can’t wait to see you out there. Doors off. Roof off. Way off of any paved surface.

Sincerely,

The Entire Bronco Team"

Rinzler

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
anyone know more about this? I only just discovered and am very excited. I've registered but it's asking for email order info. my BL is dealer-ordered so I'm not sure what I should do as it's asking for that to match.

Rinzler

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
anyone know more about this? I only just discovered and am very excited. I've registered but it's asking for email order info. my BL is dealer-ordered so I'm not sure what I should do as it's asking for that to match.
I got vehicle verification and registration sorted out while asking Qs. No new info to share:
“The purchase of a Bronco Sport Badlands gives you one complimentary attendance to our Texas location. Currently Texas is our only available location, but we will also be opening locations in Moab, Nevada and the Northeast. If you would like to go to the Bronco Off-Roadeo more than once or attend a different location, we will be opening reservation for prospective Bronco Owners shortly.”
Sponsored