Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
Might help if the people saying "it won't start and the day was hot" actually say how hot it actually was the day they experienced the issue. And also if they provide the build dates which might help narrow it down if there was a production issue.
I have the no start and no start because the keyfob issue. The Ford dealer had documented the temps as well as me giving them some data. Usually 85f and above. Mine was built in February. Replacement so far, 2 proximity antennas , and the Body control module. A Ford engineer has been assigned to it since July. Still not resolved.
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
I have the no start and no start because the keyfob issue. The Ford dealer had documented the temps as well as me giving them some data. Usually 85f and above. Mine was built in February. Replacement so far, 2 proximity antennas , and the Body control module. A Ford engineer has been assigned to it since July. Still not resolved.
Hi there, Tim. Please send a message to us with your VIN and approximate mileage, along with some more details about your situation. I’ll look into this for you. Thanks!

JTaylor

Outer Banks
First Name
Jourdan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Hey @Fordperson, I know this post is old, but I’m having this issue now with my 2021 outer bank sport. It’s really frustrating. Curious if you ever found out what the issue was?
It’s happened a few times now, specifically on rather hot days. I’ll be taking it in to the dealer soon, and would love to have a jumping point for them to start with, if you’re able to share anything from your experience

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Hey @Fordperson, I know this post is old, but I’m having this issue now with my 2021 outer bank sport. It’s really frustrating. Curious if you ever found out what the issue was?
It’s happened a few times now, specifically on rather hot days. I’ll be taking it in to the dealer soon, and would love to have a jumping point for them to start with, if you’re able to share anything from your experience
Good morning! If you send over a DM with your VIN and Ford dealer info, I can look into your concerns on my end.
Sponsored