Bronco meet at local DQ

Dude

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Mine is the ‘22 Area 51 Bronco Sport Badlands parked next to a bunch of full size Broncos including at least 4 of the classic Broncos. Met up at a local DQ for ice cream and swapping Bronco stories. Very friendly group and everyone seems to like full size Broncos and Bronco Sports. Some own both and many are long time Ford enthusiasts.

Unfortunately one of the Blue full size Broncos was T-boned on their way home. Doing ok I understand but the Blue Bronco was totaled.

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco meet at local DQ IMG_4390
Sponsored

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
“One of these things is not like the others, one of these things just isn’t the same”

OP
OP
Dude

Dude

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
“One of these things is not like the others, one of these things just isn’t the same”
So true … those old classic Bronco’s were built in decades long ago 😉

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Mine is the ‘22 Area 51 Bronco Sport Badlands parked next to a bunch of full size Broncos including at least 4 of the classic Broncos. Met up at a local DQ for ice cream and swapping Bronco stories. Very friendly group and everyone seems to like full size Broncos and Bronco Sports. Some own both and many are long time Ford enthusiasts.

Unfortunately one of the Blue full size Broncos was T-boned on their way home. Doing ok I understand but the Blue Bronco was totaled.

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco meet at local DQ IMG_4390
Awesome photo, thanks for sharing!
Sponsored