Xrayphoton1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Where did you hear this wonderful news?

He mentioned it during the scheduling portion. I just spoke to my dealer and so far no changes to my order. Maybe that will change on Thursday. Fingers crossed
Sponsored

DemonGT

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Heritage Limited
I dont understand whats causing the shortage of parts?

I get the chips cause of such a high demand and how long it takes to get another plant up and running.

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S

I get the chips cause of such a high demand and how long it takes to get another plant up and running.
Is it the raw materials for some parts? Is it where the parts are coming from? A combination of both? Most manufacturers have all the partners within a close radius of the factory so that the supplies/parts are right there. Who knows. Fingers crossed you get scheduled this week.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
No end in site to wide spread supply chain issues. Guys in classic muscle car forums reporting shortage of brake rotors, cam shafts, body parts ect ect ect. So this is an ongoing wide spread problem. Its not just chips.
BUTTTT FORD!!! RAGE!!! ANGAR!!! GAHHHH!!! ANGAR!!!😎🤣🤣😏

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape

It's not just raw materials and production, it's also shipping, labor shortages, travel restrictions, etc. There are a whole host of issues causing supply chain shortages, and it's going to take as long to fix them as it did to create them.

Xrayphoton1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
I got an Off-Roadeo email today but nothing from Ford :⁠'⁠(

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
I got an Off-Roadeo email today but nothing from Ford :⁠'⁠(
I got that email too. I have found that almost all of my emails from the “Ford Motor Company” come in the evening; usually after 7pm. All of the scheduling emails and all of the changes were all in the evening. Did you dealer tell you if your order was even previewing this week?

DemonGT

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Heritage Limited
What has me worried is the full size bronco HE limited turned out to be dealer allocation only. Im worried the sport will be the same and the people who ordered the limited will be canceled.

Xrayphoton1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
I got that email too. I have found that almost all of my emails from the “Ford Motor Company” come in the evening; usually after 7pm. All of the scheduling emails and all of the changes were all in the evening. Did you dealer tell you if your order was even previewing this week?
No, but he did message me yesterday just saying no updates yet. I'm not sure if he checked to see if it's previewing or not

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
What has me worried is the full size bronco HE limited turned out to be dealer allocation only. Im worried the sport will be the same and the people who ordered the limited will be canceled.
Long McArthur said they received 2 BS heritage limited allocations for this model year.

OP
OP
Winds of Change

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
Did you get a scheduled build date yet? Every week I sit and wonder how much further out my build date is going to change to. Im just getting a Badlands lol. It would not suprise me to hear FORD pull the BS HEL on those of you sadly.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Yeah I read about that on bronco6g where customers ordered Heritage Limited then later told no can't have it ordered canceled. Kind of strange its like Ford decided lets give dealers a huge ADM opportunity. Will that happen with sport who knows.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
As far as i know, no one who ordered a HE L has heard anything
I bet Ford gonna struggle to get all the unique parts acquired for the HEL. Then there is dealer allocation factor too. Hopefully it all works out.

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
As far as i know, no one who ordered a HE L has heard anything
Long McArthur had one Heritage Limited schedule today. It was a Robin’s Egg Blue. So at least one was scheduled today.
Sponsored