Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
Does someone know if the temp of the module inside the PTU can be changed? I do some off-roading and if I go to really loose ground the awd system goes off “disable”, turn off and turn on again and I can continue but sometimes I have to turn off and on like 4 times in the same slope.
I would think that may cause irreversable damage. Are you doing that aggresive of off roading? I had A BSBL that I was hard on it without issue. I know a Badlands is different than a Big Bend.
Sponsored

PPR_Ricky

Big Bend
First Name
Ricardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I would think that may cause irreversable damage. Are you doing that aggresive of off roading? I had A BSBL that I was hard on it without issue. I know a Badlands is different than a Big Bend.
Thats the funny thing! When I do aggressive offroad I don’t have problems but stupid slopes with like really loose terrain the AWD system shuts down because 1 tire go spinning and the last thing you want in a slope is to have to stop because your car goes FWD 😂

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
Thats the funny thing! When I do aggressive offroad I don’t have problems but stupid slopes with like really loose terrain the AWD system shuts down because 1 tire go spinning and the last thing you want in a slope is to have to stop because your car goes FWD 😂
Can and do you lock the center together? The Badlands lets you lock the front and rear together.
Sponsored