Broken Monitor Screen Issue

nqhardem

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Hey everyone!
Hoping someone in this forum can be more helpful than the Ford Dealership near me....
My monitor stopped working randomly. Only about 1/4 or so of the screen is working with the rest being completely black. When I start the car up the full opening sequence will play and the full screen also works for the back up camera but once that's over it goes back to only displaying on part of the screen. I also don't have access to settings, music, gps, anything. Only thing that displays in the part of the screen that is working is the time which is an hour behind now....I took it into my regular Ford Dealership who claimed to replace the monitor but I'm still having the same issue with the new monitor as well. Since it's only an issue with the monitor and they never seem to have any loaner vehicles these days I took my car back and was told they get me back in once they heard back with a solution from Ford. That was about 2-3 months ago. And when they did call me back they said Ford didnt know either and asked if I wanted to trade in my car..... Im still making payments on this car and still love it besides the monitor issue and the screeching that happens when I back up my car in the morning. Does anyone have experience with this issue or any insights? For context im in Austin, TX but also travel to Houston, TX often and dont mind taking my car in there as well. Thanks!

Ford Bronco Sport Broken Monitor Screen Issue Broken Monitor Screen Pic
Sponsored

ScareCrow

Badlands
First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands
Hey everyone!
Hoping someone in this forum can be more helpful than the Ford Dealership near me....
My monitor stopped working randomly. Only about 1/4 or so of the screen is working with the rest being completely black. When I start the car up the full opening sequence will play and the full screen also works for the back up camera but once that's over it goes back to only displaying on part of the screen. I also don't have access to settings, music, gps, anything. Only thing that displays in the part of the screen that is working is the time which is an hour behind now....I took it into my regular Ford Dealership who claimed to replace the monitor but I'm still having the same issue with the new monitor as well. Since it's only an issue with the monitor and they never seem to have any loaner vehicles these days I took my car back and was told they get me back in once they heard back with a solution from Ford. That was about 2-3 months ago. And when they did call me back they said Ford didnt know either and asked if I wanted to trade in my car..... Im still making payments on this car and still love it besides the monitor issue and the screeching that happens when I back up my car in the morning. Does anyone have experience with this issue or any insights? For context im in Austin, TX but also travel to Houston, TX often and dont mind taking my car in there as well. Thanks!

Check this thread for the problem and fix.

https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/threads/ford-sync-showing-small-on-touchscreen.10062/

CancunBadlands

Badlands
First Name
CancunBadlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands Cyber Orange
Try to perform a reboot system

OP
OP

nqhardem

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
First thing I tried. I tried a couple of different times actually :/

Jmuns

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BL

OP
OP

nqhardem

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I’m going to try this next! Trying to find the download for it and need to go get a usb today for it.

cprcubed

Big Bend
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Cyber Orange BS BB, 1997 Ford F250 HD 7.3 PSD
I’m going to try this next! Trying to find the download for it and need to go get a usb today for it.
Check your email. Note that the file is for a non-navigation equipped BS. Cheers!

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Hey everyone!

Can you please send over a private message with your VIN and the name/location of the Ford dealer you have been working with? I would like to take a closer look at your screen concerns on my end.
Sponsored