Dan Hetherington

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Broncos sport
Recall on brakes,didn't help,still growl in reverse,now left rear tire is wearing bad. Ford dealer yesterday told me to rotate tires,at 32,ooo wouldn't that just give me 3 worn out tires instead of one! We love the car,wish they were US made . Try this,in start/stop mode,open drivers door,put one foot outside,car will start and drag your foot,shouldn't car shut off when door is open? Going to good tire store today to see if they have any thoughts on tire wear!
Sponsored

Jmuns

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BL
Have you never rotated your tires?

jmhpi49

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Tires are very upsetting. Rotated mine at every oil change, 5k miles and they wore out evenly at 27k miles. Ford doesn't seem to care about this. I was told that being as I am the 2nd owner of the tires, Ford was 1st, that any warranties were not transferrable to me. So after only 18 months, I had to purchase new tires. Went with BFG Trail TA's. Much nicer than the Michelin tires it came with.

jkeaton

Big Bend
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Big Bend / 2013 Escape Titanium
Guys, OEM tires do not last long. The tires that come from the factory may be the same manufacturer, model as the tires you and I can buy from the tire stores, but they are made differently for OEM applications. Mostly in a softer compound so the vehicle rides nicer which means they will wear out quicker. Some people get 40k, some get 20k.

Farmerdawn71

Badlands
First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Have the wheel bearings inspected.
I had the same issue.
Rear wheel bearings were bad and had to be replaced