scaryhours

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BB
Hey all, 480 miles on a 2022 BB - since 9 miles (when I bought it) I’ve had a rotational squeak on my BS. The truck sat for a while in garbage Ohio weather and had some rust built up on the rotors. As I’m breaking in the pads, the sounds seems like it’s getting softer. Did anyone else have this exact issue? Did the noise go away? For reference, it’s the passenger rear wheel.

dealer offered to cut the rotors, but i don’t think I’m there just yet.
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Hey all, 480 miles on a 2022 BB - since 9 miles (when I bought it) I’ve had a rotational squeak on my BS. The truck sat for a while in garbage Ohio weather and had some rust built up on the rotors. As I’m breaking in the pads, the sounds seems like it’s getting softer. Did anyone else have this exact issue? Did the noise go away? For reference, it’s the passenger rear wheel.

Hi there, I'd be happy to look into your Bronco concerns on my end. Will you send us a message with your VIN and dealership info? I can look into things on my end.

seoden88

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Sport Badlands

It’s not normal if it happens everyday. It’s probably rear dust shield touching rotor. It’s warrantable

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ bronco sport
I have the reverse noise as well as a constant noise while moving forward.
If I had to make a guess I’d say it’s the caliper dragging a bit, or not fully releasing. It’s been there since day 1 and of course the two dealers it’s been to for service day it’s all good.

I want to think it has something to do with the electric parking brake.
Sponsored