Blend Date on Window Sticker?

mlgators

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I received my window sticker last Friday and when looking for a blend date, didn’t notice one. I googled and read online and everything I see shows where it should be, but mine doesn’t have that information.
Can I assume the window sticker will be updated at some point with this information? Or am I really missing something when I look it over?
Sponsored

Flash3x

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F350 Platinum
I received my window sticker last Friday and when looking for a blend date, didn’t notice one. I googled and read online and everything I see shows where it should be, but mine doesn’t have that information.
Can I assume the window sticker will be updated at some point with this information? Or am I really missing something when I look it over?
Ours never got a blend date. From what I remember seeing in the “weekly roll call” thread, when the first 2022 window stickers started showing up, none had a blend date. I assume none of those updated with a date, just like ours didn’t. It doesn’t seem to be a “thing” for the BS.

OP
OP

mlgators

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Ours never got a blend date. From what I remember seeing in the “weekly roll call” thread, when the first 2022 window stickers started showing up, none had a blend date. I assume none of those updated with a date, just like ours didn’t. It doesn’t seem to be a “thing” for the BS.
Thanks for the info. I was beginning to get a little concerned, but it sounds like this is normal.

bjbena

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape SEL. EcoSport SES
Mine had a blend date. I believe it should have one to indicate when it was basically 'built'.

Flash3x

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F350 Platinum
FYI, here is the thread I was referring too…

https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/threads/weekly-roll-call-on-production-week-of-1-03-2021.4254/page-4

Starting on page 4 is the first 2022 sticker I’m aware of on the forum. A few more stickers on pages 5 and 6 too, including mine. They all have the invoice date and sticker generation date but no blend date.

Thought I had seen somewhere that 21’s had them but 22’s don’t. The blend date was something I was anxiously awaiting to see, but it never came. I have a suspicion the date that shows up under the “in production” notification on Ford’s tracker is the blend date.

MaxVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
I never got a blend date on my electronic sticker. I'll have to check the sticker that came on the vehicle and see if it has one.

OP
OP

mlgators

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
FYI, here is the thread I was referring too…

https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/threads/weekly-roll-call-on-production-week-of-1-03-2021.4254/page-4

Starting on page 4 is the first 2022 sticker I’m aware of on the forum. A few more stickers on pages 5 and 6 too, including mine. They all have the invoice date and sticker generation date but no blend date.

Thought I had seen somewhere that 21’s had them but 22’s don’t. The blend date was something I was anxiously awaiting to see, but it never came. I have a suspicion the date that shows up under the “in production” notification on Ford’s tracker is the blend date.
Thanks for finding this. I’ll definitely read it over. The Ford tracker website says it’s in production, but it doesn’t have a date yet under those words. I just keep refreshing throughout the day ?

tifpwg

Outer Banks
First Name
Tif
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
What the heck is a blend date??

OP
OP

mlgators

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
What the heck is a blend date??
Google says it best ? “Blend is the point where the chassis and body meet on the assembly line to go through final assembly. The work on the body and chassis has already begun a few shifts before this date.”

Flash3x

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F350 Platinum
2021, but I believe it is a 'standard' as all new cars come with it.
You are correct, all vehicles have a blend date, Ford just doesn’t show it anymore on the BS digital stickers. And I’m almost positive it is not on the “real” sticker that came with our BS. Why they quit adding that info ?‍♂
Sponsored