Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
I was at Costco and came back to see the big brother had parked in front of my BS.

Ford Bronco Sport Big Brother and Little Brother 20211028_175402
Must be your older Brother, he has wrinkles already.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
MY friend has a big brother Bronco that finally got built this week and will be in antimatter blue. After mine arrives (alto blue) we are going to park them next to each other and take some pics with us in them. Should be cool!

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
It happens all the time to me with Jeeps. I think they want to trade... some sort of buyer's remorse. :)
Very nice 4 wheeler for 50 grand , but the roof and back windows are way short of any 50 grand car or suv . Mine has been a solid suv for us for the past 9 months, both in ride and performance . I have a total of 43500 into mine and it is without a single issue . The big bronco is a great looking suv and if you are into off road adventures then that’s the one to buy . Enjoy

Ford Bronco Sport Big Brother and Little Brother E35D8043-E27A-41D1-82AF-FAFE826354EF

Last edited:

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
FORD did an atrocious job fitting the soft tops snug.
This was actually intentional unfortunately. This is to allow the back section to tilt up to get into it. Not the best design in my opinion but that’s why I have a 2 door hardtop on order. I think the BS is a better version for the more doors.

760Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
This was actually intentional unfortunately. This is to allow the back section to tilt up to get into it. Not the best design in my opinion but that’s why I have a 2 door hardtop on order. I think the BS is a better version for the more doors.
Poor craftsmanship. The hard tops look great, especially with 2 doors as you mentioned.
I’m going to start selling my kids off 1 by 1 until a 2 door bronco makes sense for my family size lol

RRD

Badlands
First Name
Toby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands - Area 51 "Bad Alien"
I was at Costco and came back to see the big brother had parked in front of my BS.

Ford Bronco Sport Big Brother and Little Brother 20211028_175402
Not sure if you test drove the big Bronco but I found it to be pretty cool, if it was not for the fact I was going for MPG over "big heavy off-road" I probably would have purchased the big one.

I like the grille look on the Sport better myself but I love the layout of the dash/center console on the big one.

Reactions: Jrl

ESBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Fusion 15 Patriot 03 CooperS 85 F150
Poor craftsmanship. The hard tops look great, especially with 2 doors as you mentioned.
I’m going to start selling my kids off 1 by 1 until a 2 door bronco makes sense for my family size lol
I found the b-pillar on the big brother 4 dr to be cramped for a larger person. With the seat where I need it the pillar is jammed into my shoulder. The BS doesn’t touch me. Maybe that’s due to less legroom but I still prefer the fit of the BS. I’m opting for the 2dr when it’s my turn because of longer doors and I’ve already sold my kids ?

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
Wowza OP!!
The two vehicles look almost the same size !!!
From your picture I’m now even more happy with my Baby Bronc !
But
I must add, dimensionally your BS looks photoshopped, it looks a little elongated because of where your standing, the parking lot center line is to your left ??
Looks like Kohl’s parking lot, Brandon Florida….