Zooke

Big Bend
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I had a hard time finding the right wheel (not a ton of good 5x108 options) and tire combo. I went with 17" KMC 721s and 245/65/17 Falken Wildpeak AT3s. No scrubbing or rubbing. The tires fill it out well imo. No lift.
Ford Bronco Sport Big Bend Max Tire Size 20210210_171956
Looks great! Side question, is it a lot louder with the rack and basket on? I have one similar size but am hesitant to keep it on permanently as I do mostly highway driving with equipment and am coming from a very loud Jeep Renegade with hopes that the BS will give me a quieter ride.
Sponsored

BeshearsAuto

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Looks great! Side question, is it a lot louder with the rack and basket on? I have one similar size but am hesitant to keep it on permanently as I do mostly highway driving with equipment and am coming from a very loud Jeep Renegade with hopes that the BS will give me a quieter ride.
I haven't noticed much road noise and I've done a good bit of interstate driving.

SunZmSpark

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I'm looking at some new wheels for my Big Bend and the offset is +30mm, but I saw that the recommended is +38mm. Is there enough wiggle room to accommodate the extra 8mm?

Brissdenice

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
This is the exact tire model/size I'm looking for. But the 245/65R17 are only available with xl load rating. Do you find the tires ride hard or is it smooth enough for highway and everyday use? I'm also looking for BFG ko2 Wich is the same load capacity on this size. They have equivalent performance but I want the smoother of the 2 and don't know which one it is.
Sponsored