Discount Tire

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
Moving away from sedans, Americans are embracing the off-road crossover, blending sedan like handling with SUV capabilities for outdoor journeys. Conquering tails needs the right footwear. Original Equipment tires for factory performance, or unleash your CUV’s full potential with a set of aftermarket tires. Check out our picks for 2024's Best Off-Road Crossover vehicles. Also discover durable tires and expert tips on conquering off-road trails. Upgrade your off-road experience now!

If you’re running off-road tires on your Ford Bronco Sport, tell us what you went with and how they’ve performed for your needs!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Discount Tire

Discount Tire

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
I’m using the optional Falkens and like them a lot. Great on the road in any condition like snow and rain. Also good in the dirt but haven’t had them to Moab yet so can’t speak about the sliprock.

OP
OP
Discount Tire

Discount Tire

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
I’m using the optional Falkens and like them a lot. Great on the road in any condition like snow and rain. Also good in the dirt but haven’t had them to Moab yet so can’t speak about the sliprock.
Thank you so much for your input. Can't wait to hear how they do after your trip to Moab. Although there is rumor that Lions Back is closed to the public.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Thank you so much for your input. Can't wait to hear how they do after your trip to Moab. Although there is rumor that Lions Back is closed to the public.
I liked them so much I bought an extra wheel off EBay and a new tire from Discount Tire.

jhnvan

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco sport
I'm running xl rated pirelli scorpion AT plus tires. They have been great so far. Drove out to hale creek in chehalis River area last and got in and out like all the big rigs. :)

OP
OP
Discount Tire

Discount Tire

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
I'm running xl rated pirelli scorpion AT plus tires. They have been great so far. Drove out to hale creek in chehalis River area last and got in and out like all the big rigs. :)
That's great news, that the tires are meeting your expectations. Thank you for sharing your experience. :like:

SolarFarmer

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Aftermarket Falken wild peak AT on my 23 BSBB. Feeling invincible in Canadian snowstorms and mountain passes.

OP
OP
Discount Tire

Discount Tire

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
Aftermarket Falken wild peak AT on my 23 BSBB. Feeling invincible in Canadian snowstorms and mountain passes.
Thank you for sharing! Love the word "invincible" when describing the abilities of a tire. That's awesome. :thumbsup:

The_Jimmer

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
Running Landspider Wildtraxx AT. Best is relative and many tires will serve the purpose as an AT. My suggestion unless you just have money to throw away...search for the best market price among the top 5 tires and get the cheapest you can find at the time among them. Look for coupons, ads, sales...whatever...and if one is cheaper next time around with similar ratings and performance then swap to it. Believe me...the dirt won't know the difference between the top 5 unless you are a professional performance off-roader and if you are, you wouldn't be driving a Bronco Sport.

Mwittke5857

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Running Landspider Wildtraxx AT. Best is relative and many tires will serve the purpose as an AT. My suggestion unless you just have money to throw away...search for the best market price among the top 5 tires and get the cheapest you can find at the time among them. Look for coupons, ads, sales...whatever...and if one is cheaper next time around with similar ratings and performance then swap to it. Believe me...the dirt won't know the difference between the top 5 unless you are a professional performance off-roader and if you are, you wouldn't be driving a Bronco Sport.
Not "cheapest", lease expensive!

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
semantics...
Yes, but in this case important. Both "cheap" and "inexpensive" refer to low cost, but they have very different connotations. Cheap implies low quality; inexpensive implies more affordable. You sometimes get something that's inexpensive, but ALSO cheap. Occasionally you get something that's of the same quality as other products but much more affordable. I could be wrong, but I don't believe you are advising the purchase of "cheap" tires--that is tires of low quality.
Sponsored