Best A/T tire for you? Video

Bluebaru

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BS Badlands, 2019 VW GTI Rabbit ed. 03 JCW MCS
I just found this on YouTube. It has some interesting details about the Falken Wildpeak A/T 3W and covers the BFG KO2, as well. In reading the comments, he reviews the Nokian Outpost AT, there, as well.
Sponsored

Ksnau

Heritage
First Name
SEAN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco sport
Good video I've had a few a/t's and I will say you can never go wrong with the BFG KO2 but I found that the falken ATW3 performs a little better in wet muddy and snow. And what I really like about it is it has an aggressive sidewall pattern that really helps you dig in when in ruts. And I think they're a little better on the streets too but I will say I think the KO2 definitely looks better and more aggressive just and really for me they're very close and they're both really good. I've been wanting to try out the toyos that look kind of like the falkens but I just never seem to buy them because they don't seem to have that sidewall that the falkens do

Bronclahoma

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Thanks for posting. Yes, an excellent informational video. Great photograpy, too. I have a 23 BL on order and wrestling with the tire decision when it comes in. I've run the AT3's in 235 and the KO2's in 245 on my 21. Both are good tires. I ordered the AT3's in 225 because I'll take them off and replace with 245's. I'm stil in a quandary if I'm going with KO2's or the AT3's. I've got awhile to make a decsision, production date is 7/31. Your experiences?

Discount Tire

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
@Bronclahoma keep in mind the new All Terrain KO3 is said to overcome the shortcomings of the previous generation KO2. By the time your ready to buy, they might be available for order. :like: