VittoriaC

Badlands
First Name
Vicky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model S; 2022 BS BL
Hi Everyone, trying to find out about these Bash Plates that come on the BS. Are there two, one on the driver side and one on the passenger side? I have tried to search for specs and/or pictures but can't find anything. I'm asking because I only see one on the driver side and I really don't want to go to the dealership until I know exactly what I'm talking about if I have one missing. Does anyone have any pictures of what the undercarriage looks like with the bash plates?
Sponsored

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
Hi Everyone, trying to find out about these Bash Plates that come on the BS. Are there two, one on the driver side and one on the passenger side? I have tried to search for specs and/or pictures but can't find anything. I'm asking because I only see one on the driver side and I really don't want to go to the dealership until I know exactly what I'm talking about if I have one missing. Does anyone have any pictures of what the undercarriage looks like with the bash plates?
This can answer that ?

Ford Bronco Sport Bash Plates 008DEE10-8FB2-406C-BA4F-1A95F3CB8C8F

Ford Bronco Sport Bash Plates 13B97B8D-0EAF-485A-A9B7-522114E78038

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
The covering under the passenger compartment is not a bash plate. Just in case you thought it would give any protection from an impact on the trail. I think it is the same material that is in the wheel wells.

Reactions: Jrl

OP
OP
VittoriaC

VittoriaC

Badlands
First Name
Vicky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The covering under the passenger compartment is not a bash plate. Just in case you thought it would give any protection from an impact on the trail. I think it is the same material that is in the wheel wells.
Hmm OK. So where are these bash plates located then? I'm assuming it's more than one since it listed on my window sticker as 'bash plates' and not bash plate.

Maxwellian

Badlands
First Name
Maxwell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Bronco Sport
yeah, just engine compartment and gas tank. Driver side is aero/noise skirt. Gas tank plates are way heavier than the engine one.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
One under engine trans and two for the gas tank.

OP
OP
VittoriaC

VittoriaC

Badlands
First Name
Vicky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thank you all for the info, much appreciated!
Sponsored