A51badlands

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport badlands
Anyone know the pricing for the steelie look optional wheels for the badlands?

I reached out to my local dealer and they are telling me the wheel price is $1065 each, $4550 for 4 rims...

Also, just to clarify, they did confirm that price estimate is parts only, no tires, no install.

Seems a bit off...
Sponsored

Elboy

Badlands
First Name
Elden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Anyone know the pricing for the steelie look optional wheels for the badlands?

I reached out to my local dealer and they are telling me the wheel price is $1065 each, $4550 for 4 rims...

Also, just to clarify, they did confirm that price estimate is parts only, no tires, no install.

Seems a bit off...
i would hang up right after that lol if they weren’t joking. build and price quoted the steelies for about $795 USD for the steelies and the AT3W tires included.

1065 for all for seems closer to a normal marked up set of wheels but 4550 for a set of 4 is insane. tell them to check their numbers lol

ElBronc

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I was told about $900 PER wheel by my local dealer. I'll be looking out for takeoffs I guess.

rdc17

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL+BL
i would hang up right after that lol if they weren’t joking. build and price quoted the steelies for about $795 USD for the steelies and the AT3W tires included.

1065 for all for seems closer to a normal marked up set of wheels but 4550 for a set of 4 is insane. tell them to check their numbers lol
Build and price quote is the difference between the cost of the stock wheels + Pirellis

tRex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport

That $795 would be for the DIFFERENCE, those vs. the standard wheel and P225/65-R17 tires. Factory. You don't get both sets. It really ought to be only the difference for the upgraded set of tires, I wouldn't think the 'steelies' are actually worth more $$ on their own, except they're pretty cool. $795 for the option package is a STEAL. Yes, the parts bin prices at the dealership are laughable though. I'd expect them to ask about $3000+ for those wheels and tires, new. To the poster waiting for take-offs? Good luck, the 'steelies' and P235/65-R17 Wildpeak A/T's are a desirable option, so probably not too many are putting those aside for something else before leaving the lot. Somebody, somewhere might change their mind about them somewhere down the road, I guess.

ElBronc

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
That $795 would be for the DIFFERENCE, those vs. the standard wheel and P225/65-R17 tires. Factory. You don't get both sets. It really ought to be only the difference for the upgraded set of tires, I wouldn't think the 'steelies' are actually worth more $$ on their own, except they're pretty cool. $795 for the option package is a STEAL. Yes, the parts bin prices at the dealership are laughable though. I'd expect them to ask about $3000+ for those wheels and tires, new. To the poster waiting for take-offs? Good luck, the 'steelies' and P235/65-R17 Wildpeak A/T's are a desirable option, so probably not too many are putting those aside for something else before leaving the lot. Somebody, somewhere might change their mind about them somewhere down the road, I guess.
Lots of people will be putting aftermarket wheels on these vehicles, then selling their stock wheels. Even the alum steelies. Maybe there's even somebody near me that would trade my FE wheels with Wildpeaks for them, nice and easy.

Elboy

Badlands
First Name
Elden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
oh yeah you’re right, my mistake. i still think 1000 per wheel is crazy but i guess i just never realized.

i also really liked the look of steelies and thought i had them on my order sheet but it actually didn’t make it on for some reason :/ ended up with an aftermarket wheel by fifteen52 :)

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
Guess I'll be keeping my wheels stock.
I'd rather throw 3 or 4k on my mortgage, save 10k in interest..
Sponsored