- Do the 235 width tires fit in the spare tire compartment completely stock? i.e. floor fits flush with no padding and no modifications of any kind
- Does going with the 225 width tires (28.5 in) instead of the 235s (29 in) affect the approach/departure/breakover angles? By how much?
- Has anyone tried putting on bigger tires (like the 245 KO2s) while keeping the car stock?
- If so, does it fit (obviously), and are there any rubbing issues?
- Is it easy to get the speedometer recalibrated? Is CoPilot 360 or the 4WD system affected in any way? I ask this since the Bronco Sport seems to use computers for everything.