gibsonc7r

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecosport
That's so wild to me that we can't even get the communication part correct. I get there are a lot of "unknowns" but rescheduling doesn't fall under that category.
Apparently, a common issue is the dealer forgetting to attach the customer's email to the order. Causing the emails to get sent to the salesperson who entered the order. That's what happened to me.
Sponsored

TnyM

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'77 Chevy c10, '22 Bronco Sport BL
Apparently, a common issue is the dealer forgetting to attach the customer's email to the order. Causing the emails to get sent to the salesperson who entered the order. That's what happened to me.
That's frustrating... No I've received emails a number of times about my vehicle already, so I don't believe that's it. Maybe I am being built on the 29th
Ford Bronco Sport Badlands Production Week Changed crying-happy

Caliope

Outer Banks
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS OBX, 2019 Ranger Lariat Screw
I ordered 9/9/21, got the order confirmation email 9/14, got the scheduled for production the week of 11/8 email on 10/22. Last Friday I asked my salesman for an update and he told me the production date had changed 4 times and was now 12/2. Not one word from Ford about the scheduling change. I get that the build schedule is fluid, but I think I deserve an email updating me on this. This is not the first time I ordered a vehicle. It is the fourth one from Ford.

TnyM

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'77 Chevy c10, '22 Bronco Sport BL
I ordered 9/9/21, got the order confirmation email 9/14, got the scheduled for production the week of 11/8 email on 10/22. Last Friday I asked my salesman for an update and he told me the production date had changed 4 times and was now 12/2. Not one word from Ford about the scheduling change. I get that the build schedule is fluid, but I think I deserve an email updating me on this. This is not the first time I ordered a vehicle. It is the fourth one from Ford.
Well that's annoying. I should see if Ford will hire me to do the communication on builds.

MaxVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
To my knowledge, I've received all the emails from Ford since I ordered on 9/20:

Order confirmation (received 9/21)
Build date scheduled for 11/8 (9/23)
Build date moved to 11/22 (11/5)
Build date moved to 11/29. (11/13)

loewymartin

Badlands
First Name
MBMartin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
To my knowledge, I've received all the emails from Ford since I ordered on 9/20:

Order confirmation (received 9/21)
Build date scheduled for 11/8 (9/23)
Build date moved to 11/22 (11/5)
Build date moved to 11/29. (11/13)
Same as far as I know:
Order confirmation 9/24
Build date scheduled 11/29 (on 9/30)
Build date moved to 12/6 (on 11/13)

I expect to be moved at least one more time based on the threads here. But I'm just hoping to get it in Q1 of 2022!

GMAC21454

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2020 Ranger, 1966 F100
We originally got a build date of 11/22 from our dealer, then an email from Ford saying 11/29 and like most everyone else got an email, saying it was slipped to 12/6. The part I am not happy about is up until that last email, when I went to track the order, it automatically filled in the order number and VIN, after the email both fields are blank, so I can not loner track the order. I kept trying to print the window sticker, but it kept saying it was not available.

My daughters Maverick was built on 9/30 shipped on 10/1 and received at the dealer on 10/22, same plant shipped to Birmingham, AL.

CaptainCrud

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
We originally got a build date of 11/22 from our dealer, then an email from Ford saying 11/29 and like most everyone else got an email, saying it was slipped to 12/6. The part I am not happy about is up until that last email, when I went to track the order, it automatically filled in the order number and VIN, after the email both fields are blank, so I can not loner track the order. I kept trying to print the window sticker, but it kept saying it was not available.

My daughters Maverick was built on 9/30 shipped on 10/1 and received at the dealer on 10/22, same plant shipped to Birmingham, AL.
There will not be a window sticker until they are imminently about to build the vehicle. That order tracker can be pretty glitchy. Sometimes it works for me, sometimes it does not. But the info it contains never changes anyway so I don't really even worry about it anymore. It isn't going to tell me anything new.

As far as I can tell (and I'd love to be proven wrong) I do not think they've started building the 22 yet. Everyone that ordered on day 1 and got the earliest projected build dates has been pushed back at least 2 weeks already, some longer. So I fully expect that we will keep being delayed week to week.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
There will not be a window sticker until they are imminently about to build the vehicle. That order tracker can be pretty glitchy. Sometimes it works for me, sometimes it does not. But the info it contains never changes anyway so I don't really even worry about it anymore. It isn't going to tell me anything new.

As far as I can tell (and I'd love to be proven wrong) I do not think they've started building the 22 yet. Everyone that ordered on day 1 and got the earliest projected build dates has been pushed back at least 2 weeks already, some longer. So I fully expect that we will keep being delayed week to week.
I agree I have not heard a peep about anyones starting the build even though many in the group had 11/8 which was the original start for 22s. Not sure what they have been building since the 12th, but you can bet it was not a badlands.

In the end 2021 and 2022 badlands will probably always be unicorns because of the problem getting them built over a one year period. IT will be like a special edition every year. All I see at the dealers are Big Bends mostly and then a OB every now and then. On the off chance one badlands does pass through their site, it is a base without a tow or a package like the badlands/premium.

Last edited:

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser

Fill it in manually. Copy paste your VIN and type in your order number. It does not have to be prefilled by an email to use the tracker. Windows sticker will do nothing until it is being built.

The Shark

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL, 2023 Bronco WT
I ordered my '22 BL/PP on 10/06, got a VIN and build date of 12/06 on 10/14, last I've heard from Ford. I asked my salesman today and he texted me scheduled the 2nd week in Dec.

The Shark

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL, 2023 Bronco WT
I agree I have not heard a peep about anyones starting the build even though many in the group had 11/8 which was the original start for 22s. Not sure what they have been building since the 12th, but you can bet it was not a badlands.

In the end 2021 and 2022 badlands will probably always be unicorns because of the problem getting them built over a one year period. IT will be like a special edition every year. All I see at the dealers are Big Bends mostly and then a OB every now and then. On the off chance one badlands does pass through their site, it is a base without a tow or a package like the badlands/premium.
I think 70% of BS production must be BB, that's all I seem to find. You find some OB sprinkled in there and every now and then a BL but you are right, most of them are base BL's and for some reason black seems to be the color.

Seebs

Badlands
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badland/2013 Mustang Convertible

My scheduling (22 BS/BL Premium/moonroof) mirrors yours exactly: dealer initially said 11/22, then Ford's email said 11/29, then a recent email announced a delay until 12/6. This morning, I awoke to another email from Ford and, before opening it, I figured it contained an additional delay notification. However, the build has been advanced back to the week of 11/29! I hope that date is locked in (though I'm not holding my breath), and I hope many others receive happy news like that in time for the holidays.

CaptainCrud

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My scheduling (22 BS/BL Premium/moonroof) mirrors yours exactly: dealer initially said 11/22, then Ford's email said 11/29, then a recent email announced a delay until 12/6. This morning, I awoke to another email from Ford and, before opening it, I figured it contained an additional delay notification. However, the build has been advanced back to the week of 11/29! I hope that date is locked in (though I'm not holding my breath), and I hope many others receive happy news like that in time for the holidays.
Wow this is the first time I've heard of that happening. I'm scheduled for 11/29 as well (back from 11/8) so hopefully this is a sign that they are actually set to run next week.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Anyone who has a 11/22 build week, which has not changed, have anything happen or receive another push notice?
Sponsored