Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
This is the one that really seems to annoy. Must hit a nerve.

Ford Bronco Sport Badging to annoy the BS Haters   : - )  3D printable 2B13F163-14A6-4887-A2A7-0D9375D5F948

watchnerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Badlands
Where are you guys running into Bronco owners to even tease about this?

I rarely see them on the road, let alone in person where I can interact with them.

Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport

I rarely see them on the road, let alone in person where I can interact with them.
Funny you should ask! This weekend I went to the gym and there was an Area 51 Big Bend Bronco. I parked my Area 51 Outer Banks Bronco Sport next to it. About a half hour later when I was running on the treadmill, a lady tapped my shoulder and asked if that was my Sport. I proudly said yes. She then told me to never park a piece of shit next to her bronco and she left. I politely laughed. A guy on a treadmill nearby took off his headphones and said, “I did not hear the conversation but ignore that lady. She is not nice”.
Needless to say, I will do everything in my power to park next to her in the future. :giggle:

watchnerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Badlands
Funny you should ask! This weekend I went to the gym and there was an Area 51 Big Bend Bronco. I parked my Area 51 Outer Banks Bronco Sport next to it. About a half hour later when I was running on the treadmill, a lady tapped my shoulder and asked if that was my Sport. I proudly said yes. She then told me to never park a piece of shit next to her bronco and she left. I politely laughed. A guy on a treadmill nearby took off his headphones and said, “I did not hear the conversation but ignore that lady. She is not nice”.
Needless to say, I will do everything in my power to park next to her in the future. :giggle:
wow

OP
OP
HUSBANDOFBS

HUSBANDOFBS

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BB

Talking smack on message boards. LOL!

OP
OP
HUSBANDOFBS

HUSBANDOFBS

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BB
If you have downloaded this file, please download again. You may have an f'd up version that I had accidently uploaded previously.

CLCK ME! for the most recent file

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr

Nobody in person. Just on the other forum.

Barry S.

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Easy solution. Ignore.
Ford Bronco Sport Badging to annoy the BS Haters   : - )  3D printable FB_IMG_1637182471909
Sponsored