• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Ohio AVAILABLE FOR SALE MID JUNE MUDFLAPS KIT FRONT & REAR

First Name
Margot
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
I just bought my Badlands Cyber Orange, so excited! I knew from the moment I saw the first pictures I had to have this car- I'm 50 years old and it's my first new car ever!! Worth the wait I guess, lol! However, mine came with "dealer Installed options" that the dealer wouldn't/can't remove so I had to pay for them. The most expensive one was the "Mudflaps kit front and rear".. $680 is what I paid, it's on the window sticker too if you want to see it :( I don't intend to go off-road a lot and don't want them. So when it comes in (expected June 6-12 but he said it could be earlier), they're going to just send them home with me but not installed. Checking to see if there is anyone out there that wants to buy these? I guess I'd like to get at least half what I paid or more, anyone want to send a best offer my way? I will pay for shipping. Thank you!
Sponsored

Theowlhoothoot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Just an FYI, assuming they are the premium ones, they are 250 a set from Ford and 200 a set from Levitown ford. I'm think 680 is the "installed price" so you may want to look at getting that cost back.

Ford Bronco Sport AVAILABLE FOR SALE MID JUNE MUDFLAPS KIT FRONT & REAR Screenshot_20210506-200823_Chrome

That being said, I may be interested once you get them if the wife wants them.

jaws72

Big Bend
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150 FX2
I installed the stock mud flaps, $106 with tax.

OP
OP
Cyberorangevolfan
First Name
Margot
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Just an FYI, assuming they are the premium ones, they are 250 a set from Ford and 200 a set from Levitown ford. I'm think 680 is the "installed price" so you may want to look at getting that cost back.

Ford Bronco Sport AVAILABLE FOR SALE MID JUNE MUDFLAPS KIT FRONT & REAR Screenshot_20210506-200823_Chrome

That being said, I may be interested once you get them if the wife wants them.

OP
OP
Cyberorangevolfan
First Name
Margot
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Ok thanks for the explanation I guess the dealer installation “fee” inflates the price quite a bit ugh! I’ll attach the sticker price but I guess whatever I can recoup is better than nothing. I do think these are the premium ones that say bronco on them the sales guy showed me the picture online but I can share a pic once I have them in hand.

Ford Bronco Sport AVAILABLE FOR SALE MID JUNE MUDFLAPS KIT FRONT & REAR 63BA37D9-4939-44EA-9F34-70891B077136

fourthgear

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport ,MB Sprinter 4x4
The total price for front & rear would be over $ 400 , since you have them both .Also since the dealer is not installing them , the price to you should be less expensive than what is shown as dealer installed . You may want to point this out to them .I also think the price of those Mud flaps is ridiculous .
I also think if you paid for them , your Body paint will be happy you had them on the Truck , not to mention how clean they will keep the areas behind the Tires .I plan on installing some when they come out in the after market or if not the less expensive Ford ones .

OP
OP
Cyberorangevolfan
First Name
Margot
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
The total price for front & rear would be over $ 400 , since you have them both .Also since the dealer is not installing them , the price to you should be less expensive than what is shown as dealer installed . You may want to point this out to them .I also think the price of those Mud flaps is ridiculous .
I also think if you paid for them , your Body paint will be happy you had them on the Truck , not to mention how clean they will keep the areas behind the Tires .I plan on installing some when they come out in the after market or if not the less expensive Ford ones .
Thank you for the clarification!

RonSwanson

First Edition
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST, 2020 Edge ST, 2021 Bronco Sport First Edition
I have those splashguards on mine. I really like them.

The main reason I got them was I do some driving on dirt roads and didn't care for the amount of noise from rocks hitting the inside of the fender (and the body of the vehicle too, let's be honest).

It's a complete non-issue now. I had the dealer install mine and I paid right around the same amount you were invoiced for.

OP
OP
Cyberorangevolfan
First Name
Margot
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
So just to wrap this up I got my Badlands yesterday, very excited to have it finally! But I guess Ford discovered that the fender flares and mudflaps were actually not compatible to be installed together- they can't go on if both installed- so you can only get one or the other and then also I think with parts shortages they weren't shipped with my truck so it became a non-issue. Even my crossbars weren't shipped with the truck , supposedly they are on the way and the dealer is letting me know when they come in. Actually glad I didn't have to pay for the other items as they weren't something I was dying to have anyways... but love my BS!!

RonSwanson

First Edition
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST, 2020 Edge ST, 2021 Bronco Sport First Edition
So just to wrap this up I got my Badlands yesterday, very excited to have it finally! But I guess Ford discovered that the fender flares and mudflaps were actually not compatible to be installed together- they can't go on if both installed- so you can only get one or the other and then also I think with parts shortages they weren't shipped with my truck so it became a non-issue. Even my crossbars weren't shipped with the truck , supposedly they are on the way and the dealer is letting me know when they come in. Actually glad I didn't have to pay for the other items as they weren't something I was dying to have anyways... but love my BS!!
Glad it worked out in your favor in the end!

I still love my splash guards for anyone still considering them.
Sponsored