TheNurm

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Eruption Green
Wow, that is the first word that comes to mind to describe our experience at the Off-Roadeo in Moab on this past Saturday.

The guide we had (Tyler) was amazing and had an incredible wealth of knowledge to share. We were fortunate, due to it being off-season, that we got basically a private trip with me and my wife in our sport and Tyler in the other. I knew the capabilities of what the Sport could do off road, but to actually push this thing to it's limits with coaching and really learn what all the bells and whistles do was amazing.

I will post pictures shortly, but I can not recommend this experience enough as it was sooooooo fun and informative way to see the Moab area! We hiked up to Delicate arch in Arches National Park the day before and that too was amazing.

if you are thinking about doing it, do it!

We loved it!

-The Nurms

First few pics

Ford Bronco Sport Attended Bronco Off-Roadeo @ Moab 20240203_115916

Ford Bronco Sport Attended Bronco Off-Roadeo @ Moab 20240203_134740

Ford Bronco Sport Attended Bronco Off-Roadeo @ Moab 20240203_112256
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

SBGrad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Unless I'm totally mistaken, they've changed at least some of the trails used for the Off Roadeo. Those pix don't look like any trail we were on in October. Our trail guide said they change out trails some times.

OP
OP
TheNurm

TheNurm

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Eruption Green
Unless I'm totally mistaken, they've changed at least some of the trails used for the Off Roadeo. Those pix don't look like any trail we were on in October. Our trail guide said they change out trails some times.
Correct, we were out towards canyonlands instead of up on the mesa above red cliffs lodge, the spring and fall trail you were probably on is most likely covered in snow and where we were at was so empty it was usable.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Wow, that is the first word that comes to mind to describe our experience at the Off-Roadeo in Moab on this past Saturday.

The guide we had (Tyler) was amazing and had an incredible wealth of knowledge to share. We were fortunate, due to it being off-season, that we got basically a private trip with me and my wife in our sport and Tyler in the other. I knew the capabilities of what the Sport could do off road, but to actually push this thing to it's limits with coaching and really learn what all the bells and whistles do was amazing.

I will post pictures shortly, but I can not recommend this experience enough as it was sooooooo fun and informative way to see the Moab area! We hiked up to Delicate arch in Arches National Park the day before and that too was amazing.

if you are thinking about doing it, do it!

We loved it!

-The Nurms

First few pics

Ford Bronco Sport Attended Bronco Off-Roadeo @ Moab 20240203_115916

Ford Bronco Sport Attended Bronco Off-Roadeo @ Moab 20240203_134740

Ford Bronco Sport Attended Bronco Off-Roadeo @ Moab 20240203_112256
We're so happy to hear you love your Bronco Mike! Thanks for sharing these pictures with us. :)
Sponsored