Anyone want my reservation on a Cyber Orange Badlands, build date March 9?

espressomac

Badlands
First Name
Eduardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TT
Hi all. I've had a Cyber Orange Bronco Sport Badlands with all three packages (Badlands, 360+ Assist, and Hitch) reserved with a deposit for a while now. It has a build date of March 9. However, I no longer need it so I'm going to contact the dealer to let them know I'm cancelling the reservation. Oddly enough, that same Bronco was originally reserved by someone else.

The sales lady at the dealer has been amazing. Truly. I'd love to be able to tell her someone else is interested in the Bronco Sport when I contact them to cancel, so I figured I'd ask here if someone is interested.

Other info:
  • The configuration has nothing else but the three packages.
  • No, you can't change configuration
  • It is indeed Cyber Orange.
  • They told me a build date of March 9 with delivery at the dealer around March 22.
  • The deposit I have with them is $500.
  • They did not require me to fill out a Ford credit application like some other dealers have said they require.
  • The DO take X-plan
  • The X-plan and the $500 rebate was all the discount I got
The dealer is in the Midwest and they were going to ship the car to me in Florida. Or maybe I would have flown to pick it up, like I did with the last car I got from the same dealer.

If anyone is interested, let me know.
Sponsored

matienzo

Badlands
First Name
Quino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw 428, Bmw X3
Hi all. I've had a Cyber Orange Bronco Sport Badlands with all three packages (Badlands, 360+ Assist, and Hitch) reserved with a deposit for a while now. It has a build date of March 9. However, I no longer need it so I'm going to contact the dealer to let them know I'm cancelling the reservation. Oddly enough, that same Bronco was originally reserved by someone else.

The sales lady at the dealer has been amazing. Truly. I'd love to be able to tell her someone else is interested in the Bronco Sport when I contact them to cancel, so I figured I'd ask here if someone is interested.

Other info:
  • The configuration has nothing else but the three packages.
  • No, you can't change configuration
  • It is indeed Cyber Orange.
  • They told me a build date of March 9 with delivery at the dealer around March 22.
  • The deposit I have with them is $500.
  • They did not require me to fill out a Ford credit application like some other dealers have said they require.
  • The DO take X-plan
  • The X-plan and the $500 rebate was all the discount I got
The dealer is in the Midwest and they were going to ship the car to me in Florida. Or maybe I would have flown to pick it up, like I did with the last car I got from the same dealer.

If anyone is interested, let me know.
I'm interested! Where is the dealership?

Cabezone

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee Trailhawk
I'm going to piggyback on this thread, I also gave up my Loaded BL/BL in Cyber, it's been built.

Future Ford of Roseville
Vehicle Details
Ordered On 11/10/2020
Order Number B578
VIN 3FMCR9D91MRA45837
Estimated Dealer Delivery 3/23/2021

OP
OP

espressomac

Badlands
First Name
Eduardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TT
Just to be clear, all I need is for the person interested to private message me a contact name. (Although on this forum they seem to be called 'conversations' instead of private message.) I don't need a phone number or an email or an address. I just want to be able to say "So and so is interested in the car I'm giving up." Once I have a name, I'll send you the contact information of the sales person and the dealer. From that point on, it's between the person interested and them, but that person will be able to say "I'm interested in the Cyber Orange Badlands." Mind you, my best guess is that the interested person gives me a phone or email, the Ford sales person will probably contact them directly.

I hope that clarifies any questions.
Sponsored