Anyone running the new Nitto Nomad Grapplers yet?

maconmatt

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport

Matt.M

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Apparently, they're aimed directly at the CUV market: https://www.nittotire.com/suv-cuv-tires/nomad-grappler-crossover-terrain-tire/?gclid=Cj0KCQjw29CRBhCUARIsAOboZbLmvVOfcw9YxB4KQZc526qvAjHV4eTiRVWUeILDXWVicntczaXpoegaAoSUEALw_wcB.

I had a buddy that's been testing a set of them as prototypes and he was pleased with the performance. I'm about to take delivery of my BSBB and i've narrowed it down to these and the Falken AT3s.
I had them put on today in stock size 225/60/18. I wanted all-terrain tires and these are eligible for a $75 rebate or 30K ford pass points. I am pleased with them. Haven’t gone off road yet but the on road performance is as I expected.

Ford Bronco Sport Anyone running the new Nitto Nomad Grapplers yet? 2A7997B4-8D0E-42CC-8B2E-01F0577AF145

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I'm not 100% certain, but I think the Driving Sports TV channel put them on the Maverick they have. I'm at work where youtube doesn't work, so I can't verify, but I think it's on this video YouTube

Matt.M

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I'm not 100% certain, but I think the Driving Sports TV channel put them on the Maverick they have. I'm at work where youtube doesn't work, so I can't verify, but I think it's on this video YouTube
I checked that video and the Maverick is using Vredestein Pinza tires, not the Nomad grapplers.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I checked that video and the Maverick is using Vredestein Pinza tires, not the Nomad grapplers.
Must have been the Italian sounding names that threw me off.

Jimbo0407

Outer Banks
First Name
Jummy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I had them put on today in stock size 225/60/18. I wanted all-terrain tires and these are eligible for a $75 rebate or 30K ford pass points. I am pleased with them. Haven’t gone off road yet but the on road performance is as I expected.

2A7997B4-8D0E-42CC-8B2E-01F0577AF145.jpeg
Have any more photos?

Warpious

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.floracreekplace.com
Vehicle(s)
'08 Merc Mariner, 2012 Mustang (R.I.P), 2022 BS BL
I dont have them, I've just put on a set of coopers but I've been curious about these since I've seen them pop up

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Whatever it's worth I added the Falken AT as part of the package option. A year in and all seasons, they have been great, specifically in rain and snow/ice and some dirt. Held air pressures as in adjusted for seasons and have been a good all around tire. Most importantly....they were spec'ed by Ford engineering. This is what my college teammate does for Ford.

Subsonic

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I put a set of these on my BS. Love them! I feel they are the perfect tire for my Bronco Sport.

Jimbo0407

Outer Banks
First Name
Jummy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Hows the ride on them? Any MPG difference?
They ride great. Road noise is same if not less then the tires that came on it. MPG went down 1 -2 MPG but nothing crazy.
Sponsored