Anyone planning on going to one of the Bronco Off-Roadeo events?

dejones64

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lancer, BS BB
Eventually, once I hear my big Bronco is being built. So maybe in a year or so. ?
Sponsored

Glamdring70

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BL+BL
D

Did you pre-register and have your vehicle qualified? Agree we need more dates and locations, or some sort of compensation.
No, I haven't done anything except buy a Badlands. It was pretty clear no spots were open and I don't want to go to the Texas event in any case, so I didn't register for there. If that's all they offer the BS owners, I will just skip and take the sour feeling left by Ford's marketing. I doubt they're planning to toss compensation out but I'd take a cap or a vest I guess... that's about what they'd offer.

Jonnie T

Badlands
First Name
Jonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
It'd be nice if they had some in Canada too. ?

Reactions: MJE

cubedtothex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
So was this a bait and switch tactic? I found out about this event from my dealer and the window sticker but now I'm reading that they are treating Bronco and Bronco Sport BL/FE owners differently? I was very confused by Hunter's email response saying BS event dates are available. I thought the experiences were the same where they had Broncos AND Sports to drive. Luckily I only wanted to go to the Texas location, but what gives?

I pointed out the emails I received about registration openings and he said that all registered users get the same emails.

cubedtothex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Apparently I asked and received! I got the email this morning too! Trying to figure out dates!

Watchout if you are trying to book the Horseshoe Bay Resort separately, even with the code as it is more expensive than using the redirect from the event registration website.

Last edited:

dejones64

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lancer, BS BB
Eventually, when I'm closer to getting my big Bronco. ?

cubedtothex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I love Moab! I went years ago. I’m going to Texas this time though.

Bronclahoma

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I've never been a fan of organized events like this anyway. I'd rather spend the money going where I want to go and doing what I want to do. I bought my BL because it fits my needs. I'm not brand loyal and definitely nobody's fan boy.

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
I've never been a fan of organized events like this anyway. I'd rather spend the money going where I want to go and doing what I want to do. I bought my BL because it fits my needs. I'm not brand loyal and definitely nobody's fan boy.
I think these events are meant mainly for people who are unfamiliar with taking vehicles off road and/or want to get a better idea of how these new intelligent 4WD systems work, especially their limitations. I'd rather not learn the maximum tipping angle the hard way. One of these events allows me to exercise the vehicle and its systems in a controlled environment, with experts on hand to tell me the best modes to use in different circumstances. And best of all, l get to do all this using someone else's car.

MaxVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
I think these events are meant mainly for people who are unfamiliar with taking vehicles off road and/or want to get a better idea of how these new intelligent 4WD systems work, especially their limitations. I'd rather not learn the maximum tipping angle the hard way. One of these events allows me to exercise the vehicle and its systems in a controlled environment, with experts on hand to tell me the best modes to use in different circumstances. And best of all, l get to do all this using someone else's car.
This X2. Plus it gives us a good excuse to go to Moab. ;)

I have lots and lots of off road experience but this will be a new experience with the BS.
Sponsored