whithutch511

Badlands
First Name
Whitney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500L
Hope to install mine this week; relocated the BL badge to the top of the door as it was about 1/2" too low to fit with the moldings on.
I have this exactly same problem! The dealer ordered new badges and is going to replace them when they put the moldings on. Where did you put your badge?
Sponsored

JP25

Outer Banks
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
My dealer's Service shop wouldn't install them after they saw the tube of adhesive, said that was too much for them. I called up their Collision/Body shop today though and although they seemed a touch skeptical, I left it with them for the night for install and will pick it up tomorrow after work.

ALC

Outer Banks
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2020 Escape, 2021 Bronco Sport OB
where did you order these from, and what was turnaround time?
These were ordered from SportWing which is the retail side of Dawn Mfg. I have used there BSM on several Ford and Honda cars and trucks. Have always been happy with color match. If something is wrong they will replace. Never had that problem. If you look at their web sight they show BSM in a different position. I did not like their install as you can see. Production and delivery about 1 week. they are in Cleveland, OH. All they need is payment, address, and your color code. I think they look a lot better than Fords massive black ones. They use 3M auto tape.

Charlieart

Badlands
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands Cyber Orange
These were ordered from SportWing which is the retail side of Dawn Mfg. I have used there BSM on several Ford and Honda cars and trucks. Have always been happy with color match. If something is wrong they will replace. Never had that problem. If you look at their web sight they show BSM in a different position. I did not like their install as you can see. Production and delivery about 1 week. they are in Cleveland, OH. All they need is payment, address, and your color code. I think they look a lot better than Fords massive black ones. They use 3M auto tape.
Thanks for the info. I’ll look them up. I want the protection, just not the bulk Ford is offering.

Starduster

Big Bend
First Name
Reg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Has anyone installed the body side moulding?. My dealer won't install it........looking for a video or other help source
There is an install video on YouTube. It shows fake hood scoop install, fender flares,
body side molding and rear spoiler.
Has anyone installed the body side moulding?. My dealer won't install it........looking for a video or other help source
it's a couple of monuo into video but it explains body side molding installation.

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Nice man totally gonna buy from them for side moulding good call.

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
I may look into the SportWing option as well. The Ford BSM would not have looked very good up against the FE decal right below.

Reactions: Jrl

Fuzzbear

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, '21 Badlands (RIP), '02 Ranger Edge
Just got the moldings delivered after a month on order and discovered the Badlands badge is too low. Is it possible to move the existing badge, or do I have to order new badges to put on later?

Geelloo90042

Badlands
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport-Badlands
Look above on this thread.
Crockermt had to relocate the badge. I did not have to, but I guess others are having different experiences. Mine just fits a mm below the badge.

Charlieart

Badlands
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands Cyber Orange
What measurements did you use to line these up? And did you have to remove the badge or choose to?