Ruffnuts

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
While I can like this product I cant like the interior switches.
Sponsored

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
Easily done. Remove inside driver door trim piece then two screws to remove outside trim piece. This will open the path from roof to inside your hood.
Is it really that easy? what about this complicated procedure i've heard about?

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
Easily done. Remove inside driver door trim piece then two screws to remove outside trim piece. This will open the path from roof to inside your hood.
SO you have actually done this? Did you drill a hole in the rack to feed the wire into and seal it?

OP
OP

Ruffnuts

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I didnt do it that way. I ended up routing all the wires along the windshield side of the a pillar to under the hood, I have a distribution block on the firewall area that all my lights tie into. I have one wire harness that goes into my interior and the controll box is just infront of the cup holders. As soon as I find a site to host my pics I will show everything I did. I also came up with a kind of spoiler attached to the lightbar to eliminate the roof buffeting and vibration that caused an untollerable sound inside the vehicle

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
I didnt do it that way. I ended up routing all the wires along the windshield side of the a pillar to under the hood, I have a distribution block on the firewall area that all my lights tie into. I have one wire harness that goes into my interior and the controll box is just infront of the cup holders. As soon as I find a site to host my pics I will show everything I did. I also came up with a kind of spoiler attached to the lightbar to eliminate the roof buffeting and vibration that caused an untollerable sound inside the vehicle
You don’t need a host for your images, you can just copy/paste them into your posts.

Dimo302

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang Boss 302, 2022 Bronco Sport Big Bend
Has anyone done the Rigid light bar that Ford sells? Just wondering why their website says it’s only for the 2L engine. Is there a different harness design?

MonyMony

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco sport
Has anyone installed a 40 inch lightbar on their bronco sport that didnt use Fords 49 step install?
Im using an auxbeam swith kit and just want to route the wires from the top to under the hood with out having to go all the way to the rear of the bronco.
Any advice would be great
N
Has anyone installed a 40 inch lightbar on their bronco sport that didnt use Fords 49 step install?
Im using an auxbeam swith kit and just want to route the wires from the top to under the hood with out having to go all the way to the rear of the bronco.
Any advice would be great
I am sure this has been covered but here is how I set mine up…

https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/threads/new-mods-to-the-badlands.7395/post-131584

CallMeBill

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Carbonized Grey Badlands
I used the KC kit and was very happy. I bought the Rough Country light bar and it came with proper brackets and wiring. I also used the AuxBeam switch box. Very happy with it all

Ford Bronco Sport Anyone install 40" lightbar? IMG_20220504_130734467
Can you show a closer pic of how the KC wire hider looks? It looks like it could be bulky but I really want to see a closer look of how you have it on your windshield. Thanks

GulfCoastBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Topher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Ford Bronco Sport Anyone install 40" lightbar? 6234D072-9638-4401-BC85-BDC76EEACD1E
Ford Bronco Sport Anyone install 40" lightbar? 77D20088-8B6F-4CFE-882F-0DB2D4C2017D

RC 40 inch light bar run down the windshield and auxbeam switch panel.
Sponsored