RS1

Big Bend
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Big Bend. Has blind spot and cross traffic monitoring, rear camera mandatory by big brother also one touch DOWN for drivers window but no one touch up(oh the humanity I have to hold that button for 2 seconds) and no rear objects sensors. Can’t possibly be that much more money to put these two things in? Is it chips shortage or just bean counters flexing their muscle?
Sponsored

RSH

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Look at your owners manual, it will tell you how to operate the one touch window up feature. And how to reset the one touch feature if needed.

OP
OP
RS1

RS1

Big Bend
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Had the assumption that like my 2016 escape it was one touch down only. I’ll look into this. Thank you.

brockdog12

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Gave some things things up coming over from my 2019 Ranger XLT. My BB only has one touch down on the drivers window, Ranger had both driver and passenger one touch down, one touch up windows, power fold side mirrors, rear sensors, but I had to buy the engine cover for it. ;)

GT1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw x1, 1965 mustang GT convert
Big Bend. Has blind spot and cross traffic monitoring, rear camera mandatory by big brother also one touch DOWN for drivers window but no one touch up(oh the humanity I have to hold that button for 2 seconds) and no rear objects sensors. Can’t possibly be that much more money to put these two things in? Is it chips shortage or just bean counters flexing their muscle?
For rear sensors sadly I know the Badlands never had them as standard - I have early Dec build. So not chip related. May have been model specific or part of the 360+ optional package. Ford was never clear on this or I would have ordered 360+. I think the blind spot system is what is used for rear cross traffic and that is why it cannot detect a stationary object behind the car, only a moving one. People with other trims can tell you what they got.

johnardsg

Big Bend
First Name
johnard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BS BigBend/2011 v6 Rav4
tried what the manual said, didnt work…seems like BB only has auto window down but not up
Ford Bronco Sport Anyone have any idea why? EB767AB7-CEF5-4714-B753-026BA48B63DE

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
In
tried what the manual said, didnt work…seems like BB only has auto window down but not up
Ford Bronco Sport Anyone have any idea why? EB767AB7-CEF5-4714-B753-026BA48B63DE
Wow....I'm honestly confused by this
Based on the Forscan notes, not a chance the module was specifically coded different for each trim level. Zero doubt the feature can be activated in the pass/rear for all four up/down one touch. Makes no sense why manufacturers do this. It's not Ford exclusively.

Ford Bronco Sport Anyone have any idea why? Screenshot_20210724-233253

Ford Bronco Sport Anyone have any idea why? Screenshot_20210724-233200

Kachadurian

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Fiat 500
You get the up/down on all 4 windows with the outer banks or the badlands. Rear sensors are part of the Big Bend package.

OP
OP
RS1

RS1

Big Bend
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
, the good old and dreaded “if equipped”
Maybe that’s the answer.
Big Bend NO Big Bend package.
I guess I’ll just have to suffer with holding that button for two seconds. First world problems.:)

Martinjv71

Badlands
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BadLands
The the theory or cars.... If you want more/better options then you buy upgraded models. What's the point id you can buy a starting level version with all the bells and whistles of an upper end model? Come on Bro........

Weston52

Big Bend
First Name
Weston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Solara, 91 Miata
, the good old and dreaded “if equipped”
Maybe that’s the answer.
Big Bend NO Big Bend package.
I guess I’ll just have to suffer with holding that button for two seconds. First world problems.:)
As surprised as you that rear sensors weren’t part of the deal with the camera!
Fwiw, I added rear sensors via what amounts to a license plate holder for about $50 from Amazon. Wires into reverse light at taillight and gives audible beeping within about 3 feet. Works well on two cars now.

Ford Bronco Sport Anyone have any idea why? 0D2399C2-4796-41D3-B020-D850866453CF

Ford Bronco Sport Anyone have any idea why? 2B0D8D8D-F7A6-4BB6-9191-16CD87F2866A

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I had a 2016 Ford edge Sport TwinTurbo with every available option. I knew I would give up a few things and I didn’t care to drive the Badlands.
No regrets.

RSH

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
If it works for you, that's what matters.

The Badlands pulled it all together for me.
Sponsored