Anyone else missing the panel under the dash above the passenger side fuse box where the floor air ducts are.

Floordog2

Big Bend
First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Edge, 2022 Bronco Sport
My 2022 Big Bend shipped without under dash panel. Dealer ordered and installed under warranty.

Petroph

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FX4 F150
My 2022 Big Bend shipped without under dash panel. Dealer ordered and installed under warranty.
Disappointing that my dealership that has had my panel for going on 4 weeks now hasn't figured out how to warranty the panel yet. 🤷‍♂️

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Disappointing that my dealership that has had my panel for going on 4 weeks now hasn't figured out how to warranty the panel yet. 🤷‍♂️
I doubt they haven’t figured it out. They just don’t want too because it will come out of their pocket. Ford either agrees to cover it as a warranty concession or the dealer covers it out of their pocket.

Stustang05

Badlands
First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands, Area 51, loaded.
I wonder if I’m the only person who got this part from the factory. I ordered my 2022 BSBL in January and took delivery in May. The under dash panel was there when I picked up the vehicle. Didn’t get the engine cover but I can definitely live without it.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I wonder if I’m the only person who got this part from the factory. I ordered my 2022 BSBL in January and took delivery in May. The under dash panel was there when I picked up the vehicle. Didn’t get the engine cover but I can definitely live without it.
You would be the first that has gotten one at least those talking about it on the forum. Several others with deliveries in May without it. My delivery was in March no panel. My panel has a born on date of April 22 so we know they had them at that time.

Thanks for letting us know.

Stustang05

Badlands
First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands, Area 51, loaded.
I just think this is so weird. I have no idea why I got one and almost no one else did.

Drslump

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Hi, new owner here. Just wondering if anyone from Canada or Toronto was able to get this piece under warranty?

Thanks

Petroph

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FX4 F150
Maby @Ford Motor Company can actually chime in here. Seems to be a lot of uncertainty about this part getting warrantied easily....

JRaspatella

Badlands
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Follow up to dealer inquiry

It would appear by the law of averages this becoming routine.
Dealer response confirmed all Bronco Sport in their possession are missing said panel.
I've been fortunate enough to have a dealership which will remedy missing panel.
Please my friend, Could you confirm What is the # part of this item? I have this #Part 78046A25 and this # Part 7804321.
Which one is it the correct?

thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Major Kong

Base
First Name
Major
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport aka "Spark Plug"

mikldom

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Outer Banks Edition, Area 51
I ordered the panel myself from a dealer in California who had it for the lowest price with shipping and installed it myself. I did not feel like messing with my local dealer to play the game of trying to force them to do it. It was less than 40 bux with shipping to NC. Installing it took less time than cutting open the tape on the box it shipped in.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)