Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport

wht1986

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
What's the color of the window decal...looking to get some but not sure what will show on the tinted windows?

What's the color of the window decal? Looking to get some but not sure what will show with the tinted windows...
these were just a matte black

fog53

Big Bend
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I haven't seen any mention on how well these decals for the lettering hold up to car washes. Anyone have any issues? I hand wash about 80% of the time and go thru brushless car washes the other 20%.

Robins21

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport, 05 F150, 99 Explorer, 69 Stang
@VortexSigns, my wife tells me that when driving her 2021 Bronco Sport on sunny days the sun reflects off the sides & back of the 2 raised sections of the hood. I was wondering if you make or plan to make a decal I can get in matte black to match the black out trim on the truck & eliminate the glare problem?. I am also going to order the Bronco grille & tail Gate letter decals & was wondering the red color you list in the choices for the decal colors how close to the Ford Rapid Red is it?.

Last edited:

Mike_L

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I haven't seen any mention on how well these decals for the lettering hold up to car washes. Anyone have any issues? I hand wash about 80% of the time and go thru brushless car washes the other 20%.
Ford Bronco Sport Anyone doing vinyl graphics? Bronco Sport Letterin

These are from Vortex Signs. I've run through the auto wash a couple of times with no issues. They are on until I decide pull them off

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport

VortexSigns

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
https://accessories.ford.com/products/bronco-2021-visco-hood-cowl-stripes-retro-design-1. Anything like this for the Sport that anyone has found? This is exactly what I was hoping for in vinyl graphics & oddly enough found on a retro FB group where they wanted to do their A51 in it. I’m a subtle guy usually, but something like this I’d love to think about for my sport.
It can be done but it will not look the same because hood on the Sport is not flat. Let us know if you want to go ahead. But its only possible to do it in solid color.

Reactions: MJE

Bronco7777

Big Bend
First Name
JIM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD/2021 AREA 51
There‘s lots of talk on the big Bronco forum about vinyl graphics but I haven’t seen much talk on here about it. Anyone thinking of doing vinyl graphics?

If so, please post pics of what you’d like to do. I’d love to see people’s ideas!
Ford Bronco Sport Anyone doing vinyl graphics? spaceship4
Ford Bronco Sport Anyone doing vinyl graphics? spaceshipnew2
I plan to have these images or similar on my new Area 51 Bronco. It will be airbrushed on though instead of vinyl.
Ford Bronco Sport Anyone doing vinyl graphics? spaceship4
Ford Bronco Sport Anyone doing vinyl graphics? spaceshipnew2
Ford Bronco Sport Anyone doing vinyl graphics? IMG_1204.JPG

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
I have to say that living in Las Vegas gives me endless possibilities for my BS. They have customs wraps with custom graphics, auto air brushing, etc. I want to do something unique with my hood that goes with the alto blue.

Probably the only place having more custom work would be LA or something like that.

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
It can be done but it will not look the same because hood on the Sport is not flat. Let us know if you want to go ahead. But its only possible to do it in solid color.
Thanks for that! Yes I’ll definitely see what I need to do when it gets closer to mine arriving.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser

VortexSigns

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I love my Bronco Sport, custom text on the sides of the hood courtesy of Vortex Signs.

Inked20210703_200334.jpg
Thank you. Im glad you are happy with the purchase.

Ford Bronco Sport Anyone doing vinyl graphics? ford-bronco-sport-phone-mount-holder2.JPG

Last edited: