davidg4781

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
I think I saw that the current Sync3 version has some issue and it was suggested we turn off auto updates.

Is this still the case? I think that was over a month ago yet.

Also, is there a way to give Ford feedback on the current version? I've come across little bugs and I don't know how they would fix them if they don't know about it. Is it like I'd have to go into the dealer and go through all that hassle?
Sponsored

Dude

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
The issues in Sync 3.4 Build 22251 have not been fixed by Ford and made available on the Ford Sync software download site (as of today for my Bronco Sport).

The recommendation as described in Post #44 is to get your case filed with Ford (see https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/threads/sync-3-4-build-22251-default-issue.8699/page-3).

The solution for the foreseeable future appears to hinge on Ford releasing Sync 3.4 Build 23088 or later version that corrects the issues. There is no ETA for that however.

( Or owners could use Cyan Labs software and tools now to load 23088 on their own vehicles. I don’t plan on using Cyan Labs. )

Barry S.

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I think I saw that the current Sync3 version has some issue and it was suggested we turn off auto updates.

Is this still the case? I think that was over a month ago yet.

Also, is there a way to give Ford feedback on the current version? I've come across little bugs and I don't know how they would fix them if they don't know about it. Is it like I'd have to go into the dealer and go through all that hassle?
Ford monitors this forum. Hopefully they will pick up your post and respond to it.
Sponsored