Any photos of the Ebony/Active Orange interior?

MuddyBoots

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Does anyone have the Badlands with the Ebony/Active Orange interior and would like to share some photos? I think we've all found out by now the CGI images on Ford.com are not always accurate and the colors look different in real life.
Sponsored

JackBouman

Outer Banks
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Does anyone have the Badlands with the Ebony/Active Orange interior and would like to share some photos? I think we've all found out by now the CGI images on Ford.com are not always accurate and the colors look different in real life.
the interior with the badlands package?

GT1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw x1, 1965 mustang GT convert
I have it and it's subtle - not "in your face orange". The sets do have a small orange band at top but rest of orange is just stitching on edges and a weave of the ebony and orange on side bolsters. Very hard to show in picture. A little more interesting than just ebony and gray, but less dramatic than the badlands package upgrade in leather. Dealer liked it as do I, but best is to see it in person. I prefer cloth seats and no moonroof so I didn't get badlands addon package. Orange trim on inside is minimal also - just adds a little color to inside of doors and dash. Overall looks nice with silver exterior and black roof I got.

OP
OP

MuddyBoots

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
I have it and it's subtle - not "in your face orange". The sets do have a small orange band at top but rest of orange is just stitching on edges and a weave of the ebony and orange on side bolsters. Very hard to show in picture. A little more interesting than just ebony and gray, but less dramatic than the badlands package upgrade in leather. Dealer liked it as do I, but best is to see it in person. I prefer cloth seats and no moonroof so I didn't get badlands addon package. Orange trim on inside is minimal also - just adds a little color to inside of doors and dash. Overall looks nice with silver exterior and black roof I got.
Thanks, thats helpful. There's an issue with ordering the Badlands package right now (my dealer confirmed what others on this forum have heard, its a parts issue with the moonroof), and Ford isn't giving an estimate on how long it will take to build them. So that leaves me looking at other colors, and out of the blue interior or the orange, I'm leaning more towards the orange, but not being able to see it in person makes me a little hesitant to order.

JackBouman

Outer Banks
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Thanks, thats helpful. There's an issue with ordering the Badlands package right now (my dealer confirmed what others on this forum have heard, its a parts issue with the moonroof), and Ford isn't giving an estimate on how long it will take to build them. So that leaves me looking at other colors, and out of the blue interior or the orange, I'm leaning more towards the orange, but not being able to see it in person makes me a little hesitant to order.
I just spoke to the dealer - it's the power moonroof causing all the delays - ford is having trouble getting parts for it and I was told that they are looking for a new supplier also. Ugh....

OP
OP

MuddyBoots

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
I just spoke to the dealer - it's the power moonroof causing all the delays - ford is having trouble getting parts for it and I was told that they are looking for a new supplier also. Ugh....

Damn, looking for a new supplier? That sounds like it will take a long time. I just wish there wasn't so much tied into that Badlands package. All I really want from it is the brown leather seats and the dual climate control. Even the climate control isn't a big deal.

JackBouman

Outer Banks
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Damn, looking for a new supplier? That sounds like it will take a long time. I just wish there wasn't so much tied into that Badlands package. All I really want from it is the brown leather seats and the dual climate control. Even the climate control isn't a big deal.
I feel your pain - I want those seats! Thatā€™s why I havenā€™t pulled the trigger on a first edition available. I donā€™t like those blue seats.

OP
OP

MuddyBoots

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
I feel your pain - I want those seats! Thatā€™s why I havenā€™t pulled the trigger on a first edition available. I donā€™t like those blue seats.
I think I could almost look past the blue seats, but its the damn blue plastic everywhere. Thats a deal breaker for me.

JackBouman

Outer Banks
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
I think I could almost look past the blue seats, but its the damn blue plastic everywhere. Thats a deal breaker for me.
I agree 100% - I donā€™t understand the decision making on the 1st edition. Like why canā€™t you make changes to it and why not have the same seats as the badlands?

GT1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw x1, 1965 mustang GT convert

Seat back orange strip is more like the darker color than yellow when light hits it in video. Side seat bolsters are less brown in person than they appear in video, but overall pretty close. Stitching around edges of sets doesn't show up well in video, but nice in person on my car.

Elboy

Badlands
First Name
Elden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
i knew i wanted it from the cgi, but in person looked even better. itā€™s not a loud orange, itā€™s subtle and i think pairs well with the black and halftoned orange (appears brown from afar) . sorry for the slight mess in the car
Ford Bronco Sport Any photos of the Ebony/Active Orange interior? 37E63D97-38EF-4369-BC07-83E0D479C348
Ford Bronco Sport Any photos of the Ebony/Active Orange interior? 38DFE1AB-007B-474D-80A1-DC40E38A8BE4
Ford Bronco Sport Any photos of the Ebony/Active Orange interior? CB80B355-1122-4972-AB06-1073CD51F8EA
Ford Bronco Sport Any photos of the Ebony/Active Orange interior? A1B57CA2-5968-4CD0-895E-BDA831B8A7B2

OP
OP

MuddyBoots

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
i knew i wanted it from the cgi, but in person looked even better. itā€™s not a loud orange, itā€™s subtle and i think pairs well with the black and halftoned orange (appears brown from afar) . sorry for the slight mess in the car
Ford Bronco Sport Any photos of the Ebony/Active Orange interior? 37E63D97-38EF-4369-BC07-83E0D479C348
Ford Bronco Sport Any photos of the Ebony/Active Orange interior? 38DFE1AB-007B-474D-80A1-DC40E38A8BE4
Ford Bronco Sport Any photos of the Ebony/Active Orange interior? CB80B355-1122-4972-AB06-1073CD51F8EA
Ford Bronco Sport Any photos of the Ebony/Active Orange interior? A1B57CA2-5968-4CD0-895E-BDA831B8A7B2
Wow, it's much better looking than I imagined. The orange dash isn't garish, like I thought it might. I might have to go this route. Now the question is should I get the Cyber Orange, and do I want to drive around in a bright well car...go big or go home??

OP
OP

MuddyBoots

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Are there tweeters in the dashboard by the windshield? Had to cancel my Badlands package order (leasing is going to be more than I expected...long story), so I'm going with the active orange and want to upgrade the speakers when I get it.

Meathanky

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Do you have this now? Pics? you happy with choice? I got the same as I like the cloth seats but regretting missing out on some other options
Sponsored