Any photos of the Ebony/Active Orange interior?

OP
OP

MuddyBoots

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Do you have this now? Pics? you happy with choice? I got the same as I like the cloth seats but regretting missing out on some other options
After seeing so many orders with extra packages (Badlands Package, Outer Banks Package, etc) being delayed, I'm really happy with my decision to not get the BL package. And from what I've seen I think the orange is pretty cool. I do, however, think Ford put way too many extras in the BL, so you definitely lose a lot. I wish they could have multiple packages to choose from like they do in the Big Bronco. For me, I wish I could have the dual climate control and heated stearing wheel. I am looking forward to puting in my own speakers though so the B&O system isn't a loss for me. There are also wireless charging pads you can buy for cars, so that's an aftermarket item we can add without getting the whole package.
Sponsored

Meathanky

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
After seeing so many orders with extra packages (Badlands Package, Outer Banks Package, etc) being delayed, I'm really happy with my decision to not get the BL package. And from what I've seen I think the orange is pretty cool. I do, however, think Ford put way too many extras in the BL, so you definitely lose a lot. I wish they could have multiple packages to choose from like they do in the Big Bronco. For me, I wish I could have the dual climate control and heated stearing wheel. I am looking forward to puting in my own speakers though so the B&O system isn't a loss for me. There are also wireless charging pads you can buy for cars, so that's an aftermarket item we can add without getting the whole package.
I agree the Orange pops of color are great, Ferrari did and it works. I too am a fan of that interior. as for the duel climate control? I really don't get it as its a small cabin, If I am hot I want AC coming everywhere and if my wife is cold she can put on a sweater. Now one thing I think they missed out on are the Air Conditioned seats, those are nice

VapourTrails

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW
I agree the Orange pops of color are great, Ferrari did and it works. I too am a fan of that interior. as for the duel climate control? I really don't get it as its a small cabin, If I am hot I want AC coming everywhere and if my wife is cold she can put on a sweater. Now one thing I think they missed out on are the Air Conditioned seats, those are nice
For me the black door handles was a downer and the lack of a leather wrapped steering wheel. I guess you could probably fix both of those but it's annoying that they leave such basic things of the model just to upsell you.

Meathanky

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Thanks, thats helpful. There's an issue with ordering the Badlands package right now (my dealer confirmed what others on this forum have heard, its a parts issue with the moonroof), and Ford isn't giving an estimate on how long it will take to build them. So that leaves me looking at other colors, and out of the blue interior or the orange, I'm leaning more towards the orange, but not being able to see it in person makes me a little hesitant to order.
Can you post some pics, I ordered in October and still waiting. Have the Carbon grey black roof and active orange seats.

OP
OP

MuddyBoots

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Can you post some pics, I ordered in October and still waiting. Have the Carbon grey black roof and active orange seats.
I'm still waiting as well, but it should be built this week. I have a delivery date of 5/19.

OP
OP

MuddyBoots

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
I have a build date, supplied by my dealer, hoping delivery will be just a couple of weeks later.

Ford Bronco Sport Any photos of the Ebony/Active Orange interior? build date
From what I've seen delivery times typically hover at about 20-27 days after production is completed, with some outliers +/- a week or two.
Sponsored