Any Broncos in Minnesota?

X-man

First Name
Xavier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Mine BS BB is supposed to arrive at hudson WI beginning of september, I’m located in St. Paul, with chip shortage, recall etc… I hope I will get it in time.

BRedi

Big Bend
First Name
Mo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Hey Minnesotans! I have a Bronco Sport Badlands with Badlands package ordered, build date of May 3rd. Just wondering how many others in MN have purchased one to help them get through Minnesota winters.

I live in Jordan, MN, and I believe I saw a white Bronco in New Prague the other day. This would be the first one I've seen in the wild, but it was a ways away from me and I couldn't determine if it was a Bronco or not. I'm 95% sure it was.

Hoping I'll see you on the road!
Honk when you're near the Twin Cities "Fam".
I'm actually look forward to the snow this year. And that's saying a lot being from TEXAS :)

BRedi

Big Bend
First Name
Mo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Hey, I just got a Kodiak brown Big Bend from Apple Valley Ford (Friday the 14th). The Morries dealerships marked theirs up 1k....

So far pretty darn pleased. Looking forward to better tires and a lift
Hope to see you toodling round town!
We're in St. Paul.

BRedi

Big Bend
First Name
Mo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Mine BS BB is supposed to arrive at hudson WI beginning of september, I’m located in St. Paul, with chip shortage, recall etc… I hope I will get it in time.
Looking forward to seeing you around St. Paul.
I've seen 3 between Grand Ave (at Chase Bank), one on Victoria and along I94 by Target (close to the stadium).

It's almost like the game - find the unicorn :)

BRedi

Big Bend
First Name
Mo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Finally saw the owner of the BB on Grand by the bank here in St. Paul. While I sat in my BB, clearly in view, she glared at me, got in her BB and drove off with no nod, no wave... Just couldn't be bothered to give a sista some Bronco love.
If I was in Texas... My heart would be full! SMH...

dejones64

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lancer, BS BB
BS BB in Elk River. Purchased from Granger IA first week of Sept.

dejones64

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lancer, BS BB
Maybe we need a meet-up, head up somewhere to see some fall colors along a trail. I've been thinking of Nemadji State Forest. There's a couple forest roads an ORV trails. I've never been on any, so if anyone is familiar with some off-road type trails here in MN/WI, I'm open.

Idontknow

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cross trek and grand caravan
Maybe we need a meet-up, head up somewhere to see some fall colors along a trail. I've been thinking of Nemadji State Forest. There's a couple forest roads an ORV trails. I've never been on any, so if anyone is familiar with some off-road type trails here in MN/WI, I'm open.
I was wondering about that myself. Not sure what’s around here. I’ve never done any off-roading/trails. Not in this area. Just in the south using side by sides.

dejones64

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lancer, BS BB
Anybody in the MN area interested in a meet-up, possibly Sun Dec 26th for a meet-up. Check out some forest/low-maintenance trails. I was out on the Bronco6G forum, discussing this with a Bronco and Ranger Tremor... Anyone have experience or know of any fun trails in MN, would love to hear from you and see you on the trail.

dejones64

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lancer, BS BB
Anybody in the MN area interested in a meet-up, possibly Sun Dec 26th for a meet-up. Check out some forest/low-maintenance trails. I was out on the Bronco6G forum, discussing this with a Bronco and Ranger Tremor... Anyone have experience or know of any fun trails in MN, would love to hear from you and see you on the trail.
The meet-up for Sun Dec 26th was postponed so we'll give this another go.

Anyone interested, Bronco not required, anything you want to wheel. We're looking at Jan Sun 23rd (or Saturday), meet-up for a trail ride. Nemadji State Forest, Gandy Dancer trail, pretty much a dirt road, not technical, but would be fun with all the snow.
Sponsored