Ronco

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Hey Minnesotans! I have a Bronco Sport Badlands with Badlands package ordered, build date of May 3rd. Just wondering how many others in MN have purchased one to help them get through Minnesota winters.

I live in Jordan, MN, and I believe I saw a white Bronco in New Prague the other day. This would be the first one I've seen in the wild, but it was a ways away from me and I couldn't determine if it was a Bronco or not. I'm 95% sure it was.

Hoping I'll see you on the road!
Sponsored

OP
OP

Ronco

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Howdy I am in the Dellwood/Mahtomedi area and also still waiting for my bronco, not expecting it until June.
The waiting is the hardest part. My family is planning a trip to the Badlands and Rocky Mountain National Park, leaving June 12th. Hoping with the May 3rd build date I'll have it for the trip, but who knows.

HibbingChick

First Edition
First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport FE Cosmic Orange
Hey Minnesotans! I have a Bronco Sport Badlands with Badlands package ordered, build date of May 3rd. Just wondering how many others in MN have purchased one to help them get through Minnesota winters.

I live in Jordan, MN, and I believe I saw a white Bronco in New Prague the other day. This would be the first one I've seen in the wild, but it was a ways away from me and I couldn't determine if it was a Bronco or not. I'm 95% sure it was.

Hoping I'll see you on the road!
Heya!!! I live in Minneapolis, but found my BS FE (cosmic orange!!!) up in northern MN! Luck! It’s still in transit to the dealer… I. Can’t. Wait!

Vyper

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Just across the Mississippi in Wisconsin, so not far! I haven't seen any others on the road around here, although I know a few have been sold by my local dealership.

Mine was purchased specifically for winter. Been here my whole life and this is my first 4WD vehicle. Can't wait!

Willow

Big Bend
First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport - Kodiak Brown; 2008 Mustang GT
In Grand Rapids with a Big Bend I got in Hibbing. Seen only a couple BS' at local dealer but buyers must be coming from out of town as I do not see any on the road. I am "all by my self" from Eric Carmen for those old enough.

GWGorham71

Big Bend
First Name
Glen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Hey, I just got a Kodiak brown Big Bend from Apple Valley Ford (Friday the 14th). The Morries dealerships marked theirs up 1k....

So far pretty darn pleased. Looking forward to better tires and a lift

HibbingChick

First Edition
First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
In Grand Rapids with a Big Bend I got in Hibbing. Seen only a couple BS' at local dealer but buyers must be coming from out of town as I do not see any on the road. I am "all by my self" from Eric Carmen for those old enough.
:) that’s my dealer, too! Still waiting for mine to come in, tho. I’ll be sure to beep if I see you!

LengthyDicta

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Just got my Badlands last week from Midway Ford. I live in the Lake Elmo area. I see a white BS pretty frequently in my neighborhood as well.

HibbingChick

First Edition
First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Recommendations on Ford service location in the Tein Cities? I’m getting a little concerned looking at reviews…

Gestalt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport Badlands, Subaru Legacy
Howdy! Had to go to Hudson to find it but I picked up this Badlands on Monday.

I had it on deposit while it was in transit for two weeks, and I saw a silver Big Bend drive by, so I know there is at least ONE other BS in the south metro.

Love it so far and have been obsessing on this forum on all sorts of ideas.

Ford Bronco Sport Any Broncos in Minnesota? 20210629_160939

GWGorham71

Big Bend
First Name
Glen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Recommendations on Ford service location in the Tein Cities? I’m getting a little concerned looking at reviews…
Morries? Apple Valley Ford, Apple Shakopee Ford, there are a number of them around. I've no real experience beyond oil changes and one door issue with an F150.
Sponsored